Habey USA announced the PRO-6820 embedded system. The box computer supports the Intel 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge Quad Core i3/i5/i7 processor. It features up to 8GB of memory, six USB slots, two PS2 ports, externally accessible 8-bit GPIO port, four COM ports, six LAN ports, mic-in, audio-out, CF card socket, and an externally accessible 2.5″ SATA HDD. The Habey PRO-6820 fanless system is available now.
The Habey PRO-6820 is a fanless barebone system. The chassis is built for extended industrial processing indoors or outdoors. The embedded system measures 9.45″x9.96″x4.53″. The embedded box PC is ideal for outdoor digital video surveillance, and systems controlling traffic cameras and lights.
The integrated Intel HD Graphics controller supports a VGA port with resolution up to 2048×1536 and a DVI-D port with resolution up to 1920×1200. The fanless, vent-hole-free system can perform in extended temperature environments with operating temperatures measured at -30°C – 90°C (-22°F – 158°F).
Habey PRO-6820 Embedded System Features
- Intel 2nd and 3rd Core i3/i5/i7 (LGA1155) processors
- Intel QM77 chipset
- AMI BIOS
- Two 204-pin DDR3 SO-DIMM, up to 8GB
- Highly efficient fanless design for extended temperature environment
- Vent-hole free construct with externally accessible 2.5″ bay
- 3.5″ HDD bay
- Six Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Four COM ports
- Front accessible CF
- Two mini-PCIe
- Two internal SIM slot
- Optional mSATA
- Built-in watchdog features and instant OS recovery function
More info: Habey PRO-6820 Embedded System (pdf)