ADLINK Technology introduced their USB-7230 and USB-7250 isolated USB digital I/O modules. The USB-7230 features 32-CH isolated digital I/O and 2-CH frequency/event counters, while the USB-7250 provides 8-CH solid-state relay output (4 form C and 4 form A), 8-CH isolated DI, and 2-CH frequency/event counters. The USB form factor DAQ/DIO products are ideal for high voltage control and monitoring applications.
The new ADLINK USB digital I/O modules feature high voltage on/off control and monitoring and isolation voltage support up to 2500 VRMS, integrated frequency/event counting and COS detection by the built-in complex programmable logic device (CPLD) occupy no CPU resources, while at the same time avoid data loss from changes in signal status. In addition, a programmable digital filter removes unexpected glitches from input channels to monitor I/O status more efficiently.
ADLINK USB-7230/7250 Isolated USB Digital I/O Modules Features
- USB 2.0, USB bus powered
- Programmable digital filter removes unexpected glitches from input channels
- Programmable DO/Relay initial status
- 32-CH isolated digital I/O (USB-7230)
- 8-CH solid-state relay output, 8-CH isolated DI (USB-7250)
- 2-CH frequency/event counters (USB-7230/7250)
- Up to 2500 VRMS isolation voltage
- Ready-to-use testing application (U-Test) provided
More info: ADLINK USB-7230/7250 Isolated USB Digital I/O Modules (pdf)