Analog Devices Debuts ADA4077-2 High Precision Operational Amplifier
Analog Devices announced their ADA4077-2 high precision operational amplifier. The ADI op amp can operate with ADI’s 12-, 14- and 16-bit D/A converters and A/D converters up to 1 MSPS, including the AD5444, AD7265, and AD7266. The ADA4077-2 precision amplifier is ideal for process control, chemical and environmental monitoring, motor control and electronic test and instrumentation.
The ADA4077-2 op amp has a typical bandwidth of 3.9 MHz and 7-nV/√Hz voltage noise at 1 kHz. The device consumes only 400 µA typical at 25°C with ±15-Vdc nominal power supplies. The high precision operational amplifier is available in two grades for offset and thermal drift. The IC provides design engineers with the flexibility to meet budget and packaging requirements.
ADI ADA4077-2 Precision Operational Amplifier Features
- Low offset voltage: 25µV maximum (B-Grade)
- Low offset voltage drift: 0.25 µV/°C maximum (B-Grade)
- Low input bias current: <1.0 nA maximum
- Input voltage range: V- +1.2 V to V+ -2 V
- Low noise: 7 nV/√Hz typical
- Low supply current: 400 µA per amplifier typical
- Specified for dual voltage supply operation from ±5 V to ±15 V
- CMRR, PSRR, and AVO >120 dB minimum
- Wide bandwidth: 4.0 MHz
- Unity-gain stable
- No phase reversal
More info: Analog Devices ADA4077-2 Precision Operational Amplifier (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free news feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.