Radiocrafts introduced the RC1700HP-MBUS4 169 MHz module. The RC1700HP-MBUS4 includes a Wireless M-Bus stack, which supports all physical layers, MAC layers and frame formats, transport and security layers. It includes the features necessary for secure two-way communication between meter and concentrator. The module handles all of the critical timing for two-way communication. The Radiocrafts RC1700HP-MBUS4 Wireless M-Bus module is ideal for long range Automatic Meter Reading (AMR).
The Wireless M-Bus module has an extended feature set to meet time critical requirements in two-way communication. It can detect and receive both frame formats in parallel, and support encryption on extended link layer and application layer. The RF module can be used in the meter side, at the concentrator side, or as a standalone repeater. The module is also the smallest in the market, 20% less than closest competition, saving space in size critical applications.
The Radiocrafts RC1700HP-MBUS4 module is fully compliant with the new prEN 13757-4:2011. It operates in the new harmonized frequency band for meter reading in Europe.
Radiocrafts RC1700HP-MBUS4 Wireless M-Bus Module Features
- Embedded Wireless M-Bus protocol supporting prEN 13757-4:2011 mode N
- High power, long range (20 km Line-Of-Sight)
- Industry leading Wireless M-Bus protocol stack
- Completely shielded
- Pin compatible with the low cost family RC11XX (including MBUS, KNX and RC232 versions) and 2.4 GHz versions RC2500/2500HP from Radiocrafts
- 12.7 x 25.4 x 3.3 mm compact module for SMD mounting
- No external components except antenna
- 2.5 – 3.8 V, 5V supply voltage, ultra low power modes
- Conforms with EU R&TTE directive (EN 300 220, EN 301 489, EN 60950)
More info: Radiocrafts RC1700HP-MBUS (pdf)