Verisurf Software’s Manual CMM Retrofits transform any manual CMM into a high performance 3D model based inspection system. The Verisurf Retrofit of a CMM includes a new USB interface and Verisurf software configured to specific requirements. Any necessary mechanical adjustments and complete geometric compensation are completed by Verisurf certified technicians. A Calibration Certificate is provided with the new verified accuracy of the CMM.
Retrofitting a manual CMM to run Verisurf Software increases functionality and productivity. Verisurf X6 Software configurations are customized to each customer’s specific application and supported by Verisurf Metrology Engineers.
Verisurf Manual CMM Retrofit Highlights
- Model Based Definition/Inspection with associative GD&T read directly from CAD or create your own
- Share the same software as your portable CMMs
- Read in all native CAD formats
- Create rapid CAD alignments with no iterations
- Create HTML, PDF, Excel or AS9102 reports including InspectionXpert
- Easily create real time display of complex profile deviations
- Digitize, reverse engineer and create solid models
- Operate in Windows 7 32- or 64-bit
- Use hard probes for digitizing and scanning
More info: Verisurf Software, Inc.