Saelig introduced the Owon SmartDS 5032E oscilloscope. The SDS5032E features manual cursor measurements, up to 19 automatic measurements (including frequency), high-speed screen update, storage for up to 15 waveforms and set-up parameters, convenient USB serial interface with PC software, and advanced trigger settings including pulse width criteria for detecting rogue signals. The two-channel oscilloscope is available now for $299.
Other features of the Owon SmartDS 5032E oscilloscope include external and video-capable triggering, auto-scaling, a large 8″ high resolution full color LCD display, XY mode, auto-set, averaging, math functions, pass/fail output, and a 3-year warranty. The oscilloscope also features FFT functionality for frequency spectrum display, and a built-in 6-digit frequency meter that can measure frequencies from 2Hz to 30MHz.
The Autoscale feature on the SDS5032E can automatically adjust the vertical gain, or the horizontal time base, or both together. It functions like AutoSet, but instead of being a one-time function, it’s active until turned off, allowing “hands-free” measurements. The FFT function shows an instant frequency spectrum of the signal under test, while the Math function shows the results of the addition, multiplication, division and subtraction operations between Channel 1 and Channel 2, and the FFT operation of Channel 1 or Channel 2.
Owon SDS5032E Oscilloscope Features
- Dual channels plus external trigger
- 30MHz bandwidth
- 250MS/s real time sample rate
- Max. 10K record length for each channel
- Autoscale function
- Waveform mathematic function
- 8 inch 800×600 pixels color LCD TFT display
- PC communication through the USB port
- USB flash disk
- LAN port
- VGA port
- Pass/Fail function
- Trigger type: edge, pulse, video, slope
- Add new function of trigger holdoff
- Dimensions: 348mm x 170mm x 78mm
- Low frequency: 5Hz
- Automatic measurement: Vpp, Vavg, RMS, Frequency, Period, Vmax, Vmin, Vtop, Vbase, Width, Overs hoot, Pre-shoot, Rise time, Fall time, +Width, -Width, +Duty, -Duty, Delay A/B
More info: Owon SmartDS 5032E Oscilloscope (pdf)