Logic Supply announced the LGX CT100 Open Chassis. The mountable open case secures a Mini-ITX mainboard and other system components to a single base, which can then be installed into a custom enclosure or mounted as is to a surface. The LGX CT100 can fit into an existing electrical cabinet, kiosk, or piece of manufacturing equipment. It is ideal for bench-top configuration testing. The LGX CT100 is now available. Prices start at $39.
The CT100 is a ready-made, economical mounting solution for larger enclosures. Rather than custom mounting the individual components directly to the enclosure, the CT100 offers a range of mounting provisions and requires only a DIN rail or screw studs for attachment of the plate to the enclosure. The chassis secures the system without a full enclosure. This makes it easy to access the system and its components for easily swapping parts.
Because there is no physical enclosure, many different system configurations are available. The case supports the full range of Mini-ITX and 3.5″ motherboards and power supply options. In addition, Logic Supply offers system assembly around the CT100 mounting frame. A configured unit can be built, tested, and shipped in a static safe box. The CT100 can also be modified for different mounting needs, additional hard drives, color and logo, and other retrofit requirements. Minimum order quantities with customization as low as 100.
Logic Supply LGX CT100 Open Chassis Features
- DIN mount and bi-directional keyway mounts for quick attachment and removal
- Multiple mounting options for expansion I/O, antennas, hard drives
- Supports different power supply types — wide input DC, universal AC (adaptor or Flex ATX, a good option for both UL testing and use with 120/240vac equipment)
- Slots for easy cable management
- Optional vibration mounting provisions for use in continuous shock and vibration environments
- 10 mm pems allows for easy mounting of motherboards with tall underside components
- Fan mounts for extra cooling within stagnant air environments
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 202 x 25 x 260 mm
More info: Logic Supply LGX CT100 Mountable Open Case