Rigol Technologies announced their new DS2000 series digital oscilloscopes. The Rigol DS2000 series features UltraVision technology, two channels, standard memory depth of up to 14 Mpts and a wide vertical range of 500uV/div to 10V/div. Bandwidth options of 70 MHz, 100 MHz or 200 MHz, 2GSa/s max. Prices for the DS2000 series oscilloscopes start at $839. The new Rigol digital oscilloscopes are ideal for capturing smaller signals.
The Rigol DS2000 series digital oscilloscope is a fast and versatile scope. It supports frequencies up to 200 MHz with two channels and a wide vertical range (500uV/div-10V/div). The DS2000 digital oscilloscopes can be extended with deeper memory (up to 56 Mpts). Rigol’s DS2000 series is ideal for applications in the communications, aerospace/defense, research and education, industrial and consumer electronics, computing and instrumentation industries.
Rigol DS2000 Series Digital Oscilloscope Features
- Vertical range of 500uV/div to 10V/div
- Bandwidth options of 70 MHz, 100 MHz or 200 MHz
- Full bandwidth, lower overshoot (<5%)
- Maximum sample rate of 2G Sa/s
- Standard Memory Depth up to 14Mpts
- Optional Memory Depth up to 56Mpts
- 8″ WVGA display with 256 levels of intensity grading
- 2 channels
- Additional options for advanced triggering modes and serial decoding
- Lower noise floor
- Ideal for small signal capturing
- UltraVision technology
More info: Rigol Technologies, Inc