Dane-Elec announced the new mySSD O-Series of solid-state drives. The mySSD O-Series is designed for high-threat and unpredictable environments in which durability and reliability are essential. The Flash-based SSD drives are available now. They are ideal for for mission-critical applications such as military, public safety, utility, homeland security, and mining applications as well as mobile workers in outdoor environment field services in which failure is not an option.
The mySSD O-Series Flash drive is designed for the commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) market and engineered for the embedded computing, server, notebook, and tablet categories. The new solid-state drives includes a five-year warranty.
Dane-Elec mySSD O-Series Features
- 64 gigabyte (GB), 120GB and 240GB capacities
- SMART enterprise-level data monitoring to head off potential problems before they occur
- Advanced-wear leveling to maximize the drive’s endurance
- Two embedded encryption engines: AES-128 in CTR mode and AES-256 in XTS mode
- SMI SM2244 controllers with a high-performance data transfer rate to and from the flash card
- 1.8″ SATA II, 3GB per second
- Up to 50k IOPS
- Read speed of up to 285 megabytes (MB) per second
- Write speed of up to 275MB per second
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, and XP; Macintosh OS X; and Linux
- Available in commercial and industrial temperatures
More info: Dane-Elec