Vishay Debuts TSMP6000, TSMP77000 Infrared Receivers for Universal 3D TV Glasses
Vishay Intertechnology introduced their TSMP6000 and TSMP77000 infrared (IR) receivers for universal 3D TV glasses. The TSMP6000 and TSMP77000 are surface-mount IR receivers designed to receive any infrared signal used for 3D TV synchronization. This capability simplifies the design of universal 3D TV eyewear. Samples of the Vishay TSMP6000 and TSMP77000 are available now. Production orders have a lead time of six to eight weeks. The chips are priced at$1 per unit in 1,000-piece quantities.
The Vishay TSMP6000 and TSMP77000 IR receivers integrate a photodiode, amplifier, and signal conditioning IC into a single tiny package. This helps minimize the weight of 3D glasses. The TSMP6000 and TSMP77000 are surface-mount devices that can be mounted in a side or top view. They both have a viewing angle of ± 50°, which allows for significant head movement without signal loss. They have high spectral sensitivity from 800 nm to 950 nm and can receive carrier frequencies from 20 kHz to 60 kHz. The TSMP77000 measures 2.3 mm x 3.0 mm x 6.8 mm and has dual lenses while the TSMP6000 measures 4.0 mm x 5.3 mm x 7.5 mm and has a single lens.
TSMP6000 and TSMP77000 Infrared Receivers Features
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
- AC coupled response from 20 kHz to 60 kHz, all data formats
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
- TTL and CMOS compatibility
- Output active low
- Supply voltage 2.5 V to 5.5 V, typically the device works in the range between 2.0 V and 5.5 V
- Carrier out signal for code learning functions and IR synchronizing signals for 3D TVs
- Dual lenses for TSMP77000
- Single lens for TSMP6000
- Size: TSMP6000 measures 4.0 mm x 5.3 mm x 7.5 mm and TSMP77000 measures 2.3 mm x 3.0 mm x 6.8 mm
More info: Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free news feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.