National Instruments introduced Data Dashboard for LabVIEW mobile apps. The apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices help engineers integrate the latest mobile technology into their applications. The NI Data Dashboard for LabVIEW mobile apps help engineers access measurement data from data acquisition and embedded monitoring systems. The new apps combine the portability, ease of use, faster start-up time and longer battery longevity of mobile devices with the power of LabVIEW.
The NI Data Dashboard apps enable designers to create a custom and portable view of National Instruments LabVIEW applications by displaying the values of network published shared variables and/or web services on charts, gauges, text indicators and LEDs.
NI Data Dashboard for LabVIEW Features
- Remotely view PC or embedded measurements from LabVIEW
- Features charts, gauges, text indicators and LEDs
- Visualize distributed measurements from LabVIEW programmable devices
- Connect to networked-published shared variables or web service data without web or app programming
- Connect to String, Boolean, or Numeric datatypes
- Layouts of one, two, four, or six indicators
- Swipe between multiple pages
- Double tap to enlarge any indicator