Logic Supply recently announced the LGX AU115 embedded system. The AU115 features an Intel Atom N270 processor, two RS-232 COM ports (one of which can be used as GPIO), RS-232/422/485 port, four USB 2.0 ports, DVI-I, dual Intel Gb LAN ports, two audio jacks, 12-volt DC power jack, small footprint, and low-profile chassis (less than 1.5″ thick). The extended temperature LGX AU115 is ideal for deployment in remote monitoring, outdoor kiosks, data acquisition, and networking applications.
The LGX AU115 has no fans or vent openings. As a result, the AU115 is protected from exposure to the dust, dirt, and grime that are typically found on the factory floor or in a mobile environment. It is MIL-STD 810F rated to withstand vibration and shock, and can be configured with a solid state device for storage to extend the lifetime of the system and ensure data integrity.
The AU115 embedded system supports a 2.5″ notebook SATA HDD or SSD, up to two GB RAM, and Wi-Fi via a PCIe Mini Card slot. It also features an integrated watchdog timer and comes standard with L-shaped mounting brackets. It weighs less than two pounds, and offers versatility without adding any bulk.
Logic Supply LGX AU115 Embedded System Features
- Intel Atom N270 processor
- Two RS-232 COM ports (one of which can be used as GPIO)
- RS-232/422/485 port
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- Dual Intel Gb LAN ports
- Two audio jacks
- 12-volt DC power jack
- Supports a 2.5″ notebook SATA HDD or SSD
- Up to two GB RAM
- Wi-Fi via a PCIe Mini Card slot
- Integrated watchdog timer
- MIL-STD 810F rated to withstand vibration and shock
- Operating temperature environment of -20°C ~ 60°C
- No fans or vent openings
- L-shaped mounting brackets
- Weighs less than two pounds
- Small footprint, low-profile chassis less than 1.5″ thick
- Ideal for deployment in remote monitoring, outdoor kiosks, data acquisition, and networking applications
More info: Logic Supply