Macronix rolled out the MX30LF Single-Level Cell (SLC) NAND Flash family for embedded applications. The new MX30LF family is an extension of Macronix’s existing Serial and Parallel NOR Flash products. The MX30LF SLC NAND devices are sampling now. Trial production will start this quarter. Macronix is a world leading supplier of NOR Flash memory.
The Macronix MX30LF SLC NAND family is manufactured and developed in-house. The new memory family consists of two products: MX30LF1208AA and MX30LF1G08AA, of 512Mb and 1Gb density respectively. Both NAND devices utilize a more reliable 75nm floating gate technology that makes them ideal devices for embedded applications demanding higher quality and reliability. Macronix is committed to providing longevity for product support with the advantage of its own fabs.
Macronix MX30LF SLC NAND Flash Features
- Organization: x8
- ECC requirement: 1-bit/(512B+16B)
- Page size: 2KB+64B
- Block size: 128KB+4KB
- Cache program: 2KB+64B
- Wide operating voltage range: 2.7-3.6V
- Industrial temperature range: -40C to +85C
- P/E Endurance: 100K
- Random access: 25us (maximum)
- Sequential read: 30ns (minimum)
- Page program: 300us (typ.)
- Block erase time: 2ms (typ.)
- ICC read/program/erase: 30mA (maximum)
- Standby current: 50uA (maximum)
More info: Macronix International Co., Ltd.