SAME 2011 Conference will take place October 12 and 13, 2011 in Sophia Antipolis, France. The main focus of this year’s Sophia Antipolis Conference on MicroElectronics is: Digital Mobility: AnyTime, AnyWhere, Any Device, Any Content. The European microelectronics event features technical seminars, forums, tutorials, panel discussions, and exhibits.
SAME 2011 Topics
- Digital Mobility Keynote Session
- OS Selection for Embedded Systems
- Security Tutorial
- IP to SoC Continuous Integration
- System-C to Layout Metal-only Engineering Change Orders: Fantasy or Reality?
- Leveraging Virtual Prototypes and Metric Driven Verification for Optimized System Development
- Snowball and Linaro: Embracing the Open Source Community Innovation
- Combined Frequency-domain and Time-Domain Momentum-based Analysis of DDR3 2-SODIMMs/Channel Alleviating Channel-resonance Causing Eye-collapse at 1.33GB/s
- IP To SOC
- Mobile Internet: It’s All About Transformed User Experiences
- Digital Mobility: Any Content?
- Start-up Panel
- SME’s the Engine for Innovation and Employment in the PACA Region
- Technology Solutions for Emerging Silicon
- Enabling the Design and Programming of Application-specific Processors
- Acroban Humanoid Robot
- University Booth (EDA Software and Hardware Demonstrations)
More info: SAME 2011 Conference