Trendsmedia, the events and publishing division of Yankee Group, announced a program of industry leading keynotes and global sponsors for its 4G World[tm] Conference and Expo, focused on the rapidly expanding mobile broadband and mobile Internet markets. The 4-day event will be held at McCormick Place in Chicago, September 15-18, 2009.
4G World is the industry’s largest conference and expo to encompass the entire ecosystem of next generation networks supporting high-speed broadband and full mobility, Anywhere Internet access, mobile content, applications and transactions. The event will showcase the first 4G mobile broadband networks being launched in 2009 using mobile WiMAX technologies and the evolution of 3G mobile networks to support the mobile Internet using HSPA and LTE technologies.
Reflecting the vast scope of the 4G landscape, Trendsmedia has created a conference agenda that features over 150 speakers and includes executive summits, technology workshops, training seminars, and other ancillary special events and association partner programs that will create the world’s most comprehensive event covering the emerging 4G marketplace. These programs include:
- WiMAX World® 2009
- Mobile Internet World[tm] 2009
- 4G Network Backhaul Summit
- 4G Femtocell and Picocell Summit
- WiMAX, LTE and Backhaul Technical Training
- Wireless Broadband Operator Workshop: Network Infrastructure Investment and Economic Stimulus
- Mobile Excellence Awards Special Press Event
- 4G World Innovator Awards
- 15th Annual WCAI International Symposium, including:
- GDC Wireless Broadband in Emerging Markets Summit
- Broadband and Wireless Policy Summit
The conference will highlight 4G network operators and pioneers who will discuss both the technical challenges and business issues surrounding their company’s network evolution towards 4G. Some of the 4G wireless industry leading keynote speakers representing the most influential vendors and carriers include:
- Keith Cowan, President, Strategic Planning, Corporate Initiatives & CDMA, Sprint Nextel Corporation
- Kris Rinne, SVP – Architecture & Planning, AT&T
- Neville Ray – SVP of Engineering and Operations, T-Mobile USA
- Dennis Sverdlov, CEO, Yota
- Len Lauer, EVP & COO, Qualcomm
- Sue Spradley, President, North America, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Bill Morrow, Chief Executive Officer, Clearwire
- Dr. Hung Song, Vice President, Samsung Electronics Company Ltd.
- Fred Wright, SVP and General Manager, Motorola
- Tzvika Friedman, CEO, Alvarion
- Ulf Ewaldsson, VP and Head of Ericsson’s Product Area Radio, Ericsson
- Michael Rocca, Group Managing Director, Telstra Networks and Services
- Suraj Shetty, VP-Service Provider Marketing, Cisco
- Zeus Kerravala, SVP, Yankee Group
Trendsmedia is pleased to acknowledge the extensive industry support of 4G World which comprise over 250 corporate, association, media and analyst sponsors and exhibitors. These include official Corporate Hosts Motorola and Qualcomm. Flagship service provider sponsor: Clear. Premier sponsors: Alvarion, Cisco, Ericsson , Juniper Networks, Nokia Siemens Networks, Samsung, Sprint. Platinum sponsors, Comverse, Gigaset, Redline Communications, Sequans Communications. Gold sponsors: Acme Packet, Agilent, Alcatel-Lucent, Alianza, Comsys, DragonWave, GCT, Handmark, Huawei, Metropolitan Area Networks, Proximetry, Qwest, Third Screen Media, WiChorus, ZTE USA, Inc. Contributing sponsors: Accenture, Aperto Networks, Aricent, Continuous Computing, InnoPath, Redsky, SOMA, VoLGA. Backhaul Summit sponsors: CFN Services, DragonWave, Qwest. Femtocell and Picocell Summit sponsors: Aricent and Continuous Computing.
Early Bird Registration ends Friday June 12, register today and save $900. Use priority code: 4GWEM1
More info: 4G World Conference and Expo