Robotics Trends Reveals Exhibitors for RoboBusiness Conference
Robotics Trends and EH Publishing announced the lineup of exhibiting companies for the 2009 RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition which takes place this week, April 15-16, at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition is the international business development event for personal, service and mobile robotics industry.
Dozens of exhibiting companies, representing leading robotics solutions providers and researchers from around the world, will showcase emerging robotics products, technologies, services, and market opportunities.
“The amount of support the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition has received in terms of high-quality keynotes and speakers, along with sponsorship from industry leading products and services companies, clearly demonstrates the high regard in which the RoboBusiness event is held, along with a real need for an industry event dedicated to the business opportunities in the mobile robotics and intelligent systems industry,” says Dan Kara, President of Robotics Trends.
RoboBusiness Conference & Exposition 2009 Exhibiting Companies:
- ADVANCED Motion Controls
- aicas incorporated
- Amrel/American Reliance, Inc.
- Barrett Technology, Inc.
- CCS Robotics
- CITY OF OSAKA
- DeVivo AST, Inc
- DMP Electronic Inc.
- ELMO Motion Control
- Foster-Miller Inc.
- GEARS Educational Systems
- GEMCITY Engineering & Manufacturing
- Hagisonic Co., LTD.
- Harmonic Drive
- Holland & Knight LLP
- iRobot Corporation
- Jetta Company Limited
- LeCroy Corporation
- Mass Tech Leadership Council
- Microbotics, Inc.
- RE2 Inc.
- Robert Morris University
- Robotics Trends
- Senteck Solutions
- The Technology Collaborative
- threeRivers 3D
- Velodyne Lidar, Inc.
- VersaLogic Corp
- Wind River
- Worcester Polytech Institute
Exhibitors will showcase what’s new and what’s next in robotics, including:
- Barrett Technology will be showcasing the WAM[tm] Arm, a highly dexterous, naturally backdrivable manipulator, and The BarrettHand, a multi-fingered programmable grasper with the dexterity to secure target objects of different sizes, shapes, and orientations
- Security and healthcare robots by CCS Robotics
- DMP Electronic Inc. will be showcasing its RoBoard, which makes robots more active and intelligent
- QNA/Foster-Miller’s TALON® Robots
- Robosoft’s robuLAB10, a compact and fast mobile robot aimed at helping people in need
- Gravity-defying electroadhesive robots, precision telesurgery, and multi-platform mapping and navigation software by SRI International
- Velodyne Lidar will be exhibiting the HDL-64E S2, a 64-element LIDAR sensor that delivers a 360-degree HFOV and a 26.8-degree VFOV. It generates more than 1.3 million distance points per second
The RoboBusiness Expo Hall is open Wednesday, April 15 from 11:00am – 5:00pm and on Thursday, April 16 from 11:00am – 4:00pm. RoboBusiness is a B2B professional conference and exposition; registration is reserved for professionals involved with the robotics industry.
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free news feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.