Measurement Computing Corporation, the market leader in low-cost data acquisition, announced the release of Measurement Studio, version 8.6, Measurement Computing edition (part number: MSTUDIO MCC). MSTUDIO MCC is an integrated suite of classes and controls for engineers using Measurement Computing hardware, to create test, measurement, and automation applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2005, and .NET 2003.
MSTUDIO MCC dramatically reduces application development time by providing Windows Forms, Web Forms, and ActiveX user interface components designed for engineers, scientists, and data acquisition and instrument control technicians working in test environments. Comprising object-oriented measurement hardware interfaces, advanced analysis libraries, scientific user interface controls for Windows applications, and web applications. It can be used to develop complete measurement and automation applications, which includes all the data acquisition, analysis, and presentation functionalities.
This latest release offers a host of enhancements and new features over previous versions, including support for both Visual Studio 2005 and 2008.
- AutoRefresh callback improvements
- Explicitly creating network variables
- Browsing network variables
- .NET Analysis library code snippets
- Technical Data Management Streaming (TDMS) .NET support
- Customizable mouse cursors
- New graph auto-spacing properties
- Bug fixes
“This latest version of our Measurement Studio goes a long way toward keeping up with the Visual Studio advances — in power, flexibility, and user friendliness,” remarked Bill Kennedy, Measurement Computing’s sales vice president, “It has a lot of what our customers have been asking for.”
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (SP4)/XP (SP2)/Vista (32-bit)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 for Visual Studio .NET 2003, Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 for Visual Studio 2005 or Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 for Visual Studio 2008
- Standard, Professional, Enterprise Developer, Enterprise Architect, or Academic edition of Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 (required to use the Measurement Studio integrated tools) or Visual C#, Visual Basic, or Visual C++ Express Editions of Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
For more information on Measurement Studio — Measurement Computing Edition, please visit www.mccdaq.com/mstudio.aspx
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing is the market leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of low-priced data acquisition hardware, and test and measurement software solutions for both programmers and non-programmers.