ORing’s IGS-3044GP is a new fully managed switch of IGS series, a series of full Gigabit Ethernet switches, that supports 8 Gigabit ports with 4 ports of 10/100/1000Based-T(X) and 4 ports of 1000Based-SFP which achieve the demands of multiple flow Gigabit environment. Top network performance is also assured through the IGS-3044GP’s advanced software features including DHCP Server, VLAN QoS, MSTP, RSTP, LLDP, 802.1x, IGMP snooping, SNMP , LACP, etc. Further, IGS-3044GP series is free bundled with the Powerful Network Management Windows Utility — Open-Vision Pro — to provide the users another enhanced tool to manage and monitor the whole local network.
Open-Vision could configure all Ethernet switches in the local network within a single step, the built-in topology view could show the deployment of ORing’s Ethernet switches in local network, and the network flow analysis could monitor the traffic flow among ORing’s Ethernet switches in the local network. Further, IGS-3044GP series supports various private network redundant technologies such as protocol O-RSTP, ORing Open-Ring, etc., which minimize the recovery time of redundant ring and the data loss caused by any accident. Thus, the reliability of the local network could be assured.
With built-in advanced feature of DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring), IES-3044GP could recognize different mode of SFP transceivers, i.e., 100Based mode or 1000Based mode, and monitor the status of SFP instantly, for example, the voltage, current, temperature, connection of SFP transceivers. Moreover, IGS-3044GP also supports power relay, which could help the users to detect the failure of power input.
Therefore, both of software and hardware features of IGS-3044GP series could surely increase the reliability and availability of your industrial Ethernet network.
- World’s fastest Redundant Ethernet Ring: O-Ring (recovery time <150ms over 250 units of connection)
- Open-Ring support the other vendor’s ring technology in open architecture
- O-RSTP support applications with complex topology
- STP/RSTP/MSTP supported
- IGMP snooping for filtering multicast traffic
- Port Trunking for easy of bandwidth management
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3 support for secured network management
- RMON for traffic monitoring
- Supports DDM (Digital Diagnostic Monitoring) function
- Event notification through Syslog, Email, SNMP trap, and Relay Output
- Port lock to prevent access from unauthorized MAC address
More info: ORING Industrial Networking Corp.