Robotics Trends and EH Publishing announced the lineup of exhibiting companies for their upcoming RoboDevelopment Conference & Exposition. RoboDevelopment Conference & Exposition, the international technical design and development event for personal, service and mobile robotics industry, will be held November 18-19, 2008 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, California.
Dozens of exhibiting companies, representing leading organizations from around the world, will provide hands-on access to the latest design and development solutions for producing robots and robotic technology.
“The amount of support the RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition has received in terms of high-quality keynotes and speakers, along with sponsorship from industry leading products and services companies, clearly demonstrates the high regard in which the RoboDevelopment event is held, along with a real need for an industry event dedicated to the technical issues associated with the design and development of commercial robots and robotic technology,” says Dan Kara, President of Robotics Trends.
RoboDevelopment Conference & Exposition 2008 Exhibiting Companies:
- AA Portable Power Corp/Batteryspace.com
- ADVANCED Motion Controls
- AllMotion, Inc.
- Boston Engineering
- Elmo Motion Control
- Energid Technologies
- Festo Corporation
- IEEE Robotics and Automation Society / Santa Clara Valley / Oakland-East Bay / San Francisco Joint Sections Chapter
- Inspired Energy, LLC
- Jetta Company Limited
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- MobileRobots Inc
- National Instruments
- OceanServer Technology Inc.
- Oregon State University / TekBots
- Pico Technology
- PNI Corp
- Reflexx Robotics
- Riverhawk Company
- Robotics Trends
- San Jose State University
- Sentek Solutions / Hokuyo
- Service Machines Inc.
- SERVO Magazine / Nuts & Volts
- Sparton Electronics
- Sullivan International Group, Inc.
- Technosoft US Inc.
- Unigen Corporation
- Velodyne Lidar Inc.
- Willow Garage
Exhibitors will showcase what’s new and what’s next in robotics design and development including:
- Robai’s new Cyton II low-cost 7-DOF arm, and Schunk’s sleek LWA modular arm, both powered by Energid Actin
- Festo Corporation’s new Robotino, mobile robotics training system
- Demonstrations by National Instruments featuring programmable LEGO® robots, an autonomous ground vehicle and a Guitar Hero challenge with CythBot
- A demonstration by Willow Garage of the sensor head from the upcoming PR2 robot, including a stereo camera on a very fast pan-tilt head, a Hokuyo laser scanner on a tilt platform, and two pan-tilt-zoom cameras
About the RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition
Robotics Trends’ RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition is a multifaceted educational forum and trade show dedicated to addressing the technical issues involved with the design and development of commercial robotic products. The RoboDevelopment exposition hall provides attendees with hands on access to the latest design and development solutions for producing mobile robotics and intelligent systems technology, while the RoboDevelopment keynotes and general sessions are specifically designed to impart to technical professionals the information they need to develop the next generation of personal, service and mobile robots. Tracks in the RoboDevelopment Conference and Exposition include:
- Systems, Design and Development
- Tools and Platforms
- Enabling Technology
- Achieving Autonomy