FlashRunner FR01AT0, the new member of the FlashRunner series of in-system production programmers, is now available. FlashRunner FR01AT0 is specifically designed for easy integration with all in-circuit and functional test systems (ATEs), like Agilent, Teradyne, SPEA, TRI and others. FlashRunner FR01AT0 is based on the programming engine common to all members of the FlashRunner series, with the addition of new hardware features.
A relay circuitry allows each of the FlashRunner FR01AT0′s ISP lines to be independently disconnected from the target system, routing I/O lines coming from the ATE system to the target system instead. Additionally, an innovative power voltage and current monitor performs a constant check of the programming voltage and current throughout the entire programming cycle.
FlashRunner FR01AT0 main features are:
- Universal, standalone and host controlled In-System Programmer
- Easy integration with all ATE test systems
- Galvanic isolation (relay disconnection) for all I/O ISP lines
- Multiplexing on ISP lines coming from ATE or FlashRunner to the fixture
- Data retention guaranteed thanks to power voltage and current monitoring
- Controllable by ATE through optoisolated LAN, RS-232 or parallel control lines
- Programming Algorithms as fast as memory technology limit–more then 2000 devices supported (Atmel, Freescale, Fujitsu, Infineon, Microchip, NEC, NXP, Renesas, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments and others)
- Compact size (130 x 74 x 43 mm)
Moreover, FlashRunner FR01AT0 open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
About SMH Technologies
SMH Technologies is a global, independent, high-tech company, leader in Silicon Device In-System Programming and services for the Manufacturing Industry. The company’s patented FlashRunner technology is widely used by OEM/ODM/EMS and kept-up worldwide by SSA, the SofTec Support Alliance network. Major Silicon Device Manufacturers and ATE Producers trust SMH Technologies and FlashRunner technology.