Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of Industrial Networking and communication solutions, introduces HUG-418S, a unique slim Industrial Gigabit switch with SFP flexibility. The Husky series HUG-418S Industrial 5-port Slim Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch is superb entry-level switch that supports state of the art design with four 10/100/1000T Ethernet ports and one small form pluggable (SFP) ports that supports Gigabit SX or LX depending on your existing network structure. Ethernet Direct complies with open policy SFP by allowing you to freely choose any transceiver further to the Ethernet Direct SFP. SFP comes in multimode or single mode option. Single mode distances can go from 10km, 20km, 30km, 40km, 70km, 80km and 120 km.
HUG-418S is equipped with a relay output for an event alarm for easy troubleshooting. It offers a 12~ 48 VDC redundant powers input design and is secured with Power Polarity Reverse protection and an Overload Current Reset-table Fuse. The IP-30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -10 to 70 and DIN rail mounting makes HUG-418S suitable for an industrial environment. The E version extends the temperature rating to -40 to 80 deg C. The HUG-418S is a plug-and-play solution for your Industrial Ethernet applications.
High Performance Network Switching Technology
- Complies with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x
- Provides 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connector
- Provides 1 x 10/100/1000T Mini-GBIC socket (Combo with 1000TX port )
- RJ-45 Port support auto MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
Robust Industrial Design
- Robust Aluminum case complying to IP-30 housing standard
- Supports operating temperature -10 to 70 & Extended temperature -40 to 80 deg C
- DIN-Rail, Panel mount or desktop installation
- High level of immunity to electromagnetic interference & power supply surges
Reliable Power Design
- Supports Redundant 12 – 48VDC power input
- Supports 4,000 VDC Ethernet ESD Protection
- Provides surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection Present
- Terminal block present for master and slave power
HUG-418S is a high performance yet low cost unmanaged switch to serve larger applications that require low cost of ownership.
About Ethernet Direct Corporation
Ethernet Direct brings a control system engineering perspective to networking technology. The principals of Ethernet Direct come from process-control and PLC system backgrounds. The Global Ethernet Direct team covers operations from Product know-how, design implementation, quality assurance, manufacturing, logistics, sales, marketing & technical support. We are well-positioned to fulfill customers’ needs and markets’ demands by providing a great variety of tailor-made products and services. When you work with us, you will experience confidence and dependability. By choosing Ethernet Direct, you have chosen excellence & long-term commitment.