Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) announced that its full range of embedded processing and XtremeDSP(TM) solutions, including recently announced silicon and software products, will be showcased at the Embedded Systems Conference in Bangalore India from October 14 to 17, 2008. Designers can experience first-hand the power and flexibility of Xilinx(R) Virtex(R) and Spartan(R) platform FPGAs for embedded system and DSP applications at the Xilinx booth. Throughout the exhibition period, Xilinx application engineers will be on-hand to address customer specific applications and solutions.
Xilinx will demonstrate next-generation embedded processing solutions that deliver enhanced system-level performance, design flexibility and increased productivity for a broad range of applications.
- Virtex-5 FXT Platform with Integrated PowerPC(R) 440 Processor — The Ultimate System Integration Platform
- Real Time Linux operating system with Xilinx ML507 Embedded Development Kit
- Low-Cost Embedded Linux Solutions with Xilinx MicroBlaze(TM) Processor
- XtremeDSP Solutions — Leading the way in High Performance, Configurable Signal Processing
- Award Winning Design Tools with ISE(R) Design Suite 10.1
About Embedded Systems Conference India, ESC
ESC is where the global design engineering community gathers to learn, collaborate and celebrate innovation. Held in Silicon Valley, Boston and India, the Embedded Systems Conference empowers the global design engineering community with hundreds of essential technical training classes and accreditation opportunities.
Xilinx is the worldwide leader in complete programmable logic solutions.
XILINX, the Xilinx Logo, Virtex, Spartan, ISE and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries.