Taiwan Commate Computer Inc. (COMMELL), the worldwide leader of Industrial single board computers, introduced the PICMG 1.0 FS-97D SBC based on the Intel Q35 Express Chipset that supports Intel Core 2 Quad or Intel Core 2 Duo processors up to FSB1333/1066/800MHz, with Intel® Core[TM]2 Duo processors on 45nm and 65nm process technology to meet a wide range of performance needs, including Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400, Intel Core 2 Duo processor E4300, Intel Pentium Dual-Core E2160, and Intel Celeron 440. This impressive platform helps embedded equipment manufacturers deploy exceptionally responsive, high-performance, low-power systems for interactive clients (i.e., point-of-sale terminals and interactive PCs), industrial control and automation, gaming, print imaging and network security applications.
The FS-97D features Intel’s low-power graphics core with Intel GMA3100. The new core allows for reduced power and noise without sacrificing the performance business users’ need. GMA3100 with 3-D enhancements enable greater flexibility and scalability. Support Microsoft DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 2.0, OpenGL 1.4. It is ideal for business users seeking support for advanced operating systems like Windows Vista and Dual Independent Display expands the viewable workspace to two monitors.
COMMELL’s FS-97D SBC supports two DDR2 SDRAM memory modules up to 4GB of system memory, and comes with PS/2 Keyboard and Mouse, 1 x RS232C and 1 x RS232/422/485, 2 x Intel 82573L Giga LAN, 8 x USB2.0 ports. It offers Realtek ALC888 HD audio, 6 x SATA interface up to 3Gb/s, with a second hard drive added, provides quicker access to digital photo, video and data files with RAID 0, 5, and 10. Provide expansion slots with 1 x Mini PCI for future add-in card upgrades.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad processor in an LGA775 socket with a 1066 or 800 MHz system bus, Intel Core 2 Duo processor in an LGA775 socket at 1333, 1066 or 800 MHz system bus, Intel Pentium dual-core processor in an LGA775 socket at 800 MHz system bus, Intel Celeron processor in an LGA775 socket at 800 MHz system bus
- Memory: 2 x DDR2 667/800 MHz DIMM up to 4.0GB
- Chipset: Intel Q35 Express Chipset
- VGA Interface: Intel integrated extreme GMA 3100 Technology
- LVDS: 24-bit dual channel LVDS interface (optional)
- DVI: 2 x DVI transmitter with onboard 26-pin DVI interface (optional)
- LAN Interface: 2 x Intel 82573 Giga LAN
- Audio: Integrated ICH9DO with Realtek ALC888 HD Audio
- Serial ATA: Support 6 x SATA up to 3Gb/s
- I/O Ports: 1 x RS232 and 1 x RS232/422/485 Serial Ports, 8 x USB2.0 ports, 1 x DB15 VGA port, 1 x PS/2 keyboard and mouse ports, 1 x LPT, 1 x FDD port
- Extended Interface: One Mini-PCI bus add-in card connector
- GPIO Interface: Onboard programmable 8-bit Digital I/O interface
- WatchDog Timer: 256-level generates system reset programmable watchdog timer
- Power Requirement: +5V, +12V DC input & 5VSB requirement
COMMELL is a leading supplier of Single Board Computers and focuses on developing the most advanced and reliable IPC products. In addition to promise our customers constantly stay ahead of this competitive business, we are always in search of disruptive & incremental sustaining innovation. We treat every of our customer as partner and provide the best services and total support. The combination of innovation, superior quality, and excellent services will ensure both Taiwan Commate Computer Inc., and our customers always have the competitive edge in the computer world.