Adeneo announced with Atmel a Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Training Session in Dallas, TX from November 17th to November 21st 2008. This event is the perfect opportunity for OEMs willing to start a Windows Embedded CE on a powerful platform like Atmel ARM9 based on AT91SAM9 architecture. The goal of this training is to provide an in depth understanding of all Windows Embedded CE internal mechanisms, and to teach all technical information needed to start using Win CE for OEM designs.
To make it practical and give a better understanding of how Windows CE is implemented in hardware, the course is adapted to show examples on Atmel’s ARM9-based microcontroller development platform.
As a special gift, Adeneo offer to each attendee the Atmel board evaluation kit (AT91SAM9-EK) to continue their evaluation and development on Windows Embedded CE.
- Involved in Windows CE since 1998
- Expertise on ARM Based Architecture
- Microsoft Windows Embedded Training Center since 2002
- Microsoft Gold Partner since 2004
- 2007 System Integrator Excellence Award
- A team of experts awarded by Microsoft:
- Only company World Wide with 4 eMVPS in its staff (Most Valuable Professional)
- Windows CE MCPs: 15 engineers awarded (Microsoft Certified Professional)
The training is based on Microsoft official course for Windows Embedded CE 6.0:
Trainer: Senior Windows Embedded Developer – Windows Embedded CE MCP
Atmel Board: www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=3820
Date: From 11/17/2008 to 11/21/2008
Location: Dallas, TX – (exact location will be confirmed by end of October)
Cost: US$2,500 per attendee
Included in price:
- 5 days of instructor led training on Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Complete Atmel Development Board AT91SAM9-EK (975$ value)
- Materials: printed manuals and CD with files needed to complete the different labs
Excluded from price:
- Travel expenses
- Step 1: Preregister by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: We will need your credit card to confirm registration
- Step 3: Confirm your reservation by paying with a Credit Card or sending a purchase order for $2,500 to Adeneo via fax (425-818-1911) phone (425-749-4335) or email at email@example.com (your credit card will be charged if payment is not received)
Adeneo is a leading design center in complete hardware and software custom design with consulting, engineering, equipment and manufacturing capabilities. Adeneo offers a complete line of systems integration services in hardware and software engineering on ARM and x86 core based embedded technologies in various ecosystems including but not limited to; Industrial, Medical, Aeronautics, Enterprise, Military, Mobile and Consumer markets. With a strong emphasis on embedded and/or real-time development technologies and with 10 years of experience in Windows Embedded solutions to include Windows Embedded CE, Windows Mobile and .NET Micro Framework, and thanks to its relationships with industry leading Silicon Vendors and Microsoft, Adeneo is the key industry partner for complete hardware and software designs targeting rich-featured high end products. Its facilities located around the globe in Europe, Asia, and North America brings strong local support to its customers on a worldwide aspect. Adeneo was named “Systems integrator of the year” by Microsoft in 2007 and “Training Partner of the year” in 2008.
ARM® is a registered trademark or ARM ltd.
Atmel Corporation, founded in 1984, is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of advanced semiconductors, including advanced logic, nonvolatile memory, mixed signal and RF integrated circuits. Atmel is one of the elite new companies capable of integrating dense nonvolatile memory, logic and analog functions on a single chip. Atmel chips are manufactured using the most advanced wafer processes, including BiCMOS, CMOS and Silicon Germanium (SiGe) technologies.