Corelis announced that there is now an expanded free three-day Boundary-Scan/JTAG training program at their company headquarters in Cerritos, California, for clients who require a comprehensive introduction and/or review of Boundary-Scan basics and hands-on experience generating and running tests. This program is in addition to free half-day seminars Corelis holds regularly at various venues domestically and internationally.
George La Fever, Corelis President and CEO remarked, “We are determined about establishing Corelis as a reliable and knowledgeable source for all that our clients need to achieve success with JTAG/Boundary-scan tools. In fact, our clients unanimously praise us for our responsive, qualified technical support. Now, we are initiating an expansion of our training capabilities to pass this asset of knowledge on to our clients and clients-to-be. In fact, we expect to soon announce an even further expansion of Corelis’ training curriculum to offer a comprehensive, course-based academic program related to JTAG, Boundary-scan and additional Corelis products now in development.”
Ideal for both new and occasional users who want to quickly upgrade their skills, the three day basic training program features an expanded selection of courses for design, development and test engineers who want to further develop their expertise towards achieving higher test quality and lowering test cost.
Topics covered in the class include:
- Introduction to boundary-scan
- Design for boundary-scan testability Guidelines
- Design for boundary-scan In-System Programming Strategy
- Test generation and testing methods for boundary-scan-based designs
- Test program generation methodology
- Test program execution plan
- Test program interactive debugging concepts
- At-speed embedded functional testing using an on-board JTAG-based CPU
- In-system programming of CPLDs and Flash memories tutorial
- Hands-on individual lab exercises using real units under test (UUTs) that will teach you:
- How to generate and execute interconnect tests
- How to test memory interconnects
- How to test logic clusters
- How to use an embedded processor’s JTAG port for embedded functional testing
- How to program CPLDs and Flash memories in circuit
- How to troubleshoot a test procedure
For additional schedule and registration information about these seminars and training classes, please contact email@example.com or +1 (562) 926-6727.
- Classes are subject to cancellation two weeks prior to start date
- Classes held at the Corelis facility are no-charge
- On-site training classes are available. Contact your Corelis Sales Engineer or firstname.lastname@example.org for scheduling and pricing information
Corelis, Inc., a subsidiary of Electronic Warfare Associates Inc., offers the industry’s broadest line of JTAG/boundary-scan software and hardware products that combine exceptional ease-of-use with advanced technical innovation and unmatched customer service. Soon after its inception in 1991, Corelis’ innovation in JTAG/Boundary-scan Test solutions ultimately resulted in acceptance as a major and preferred vendor of JTAG tools worldwide. Corelis’ development and test tools are used by companies such as Agilent, IBM, Jabil, Rockwell, Hewlett-Packard, Motorola, Nokia, Panasonic, Nortel, Marconi, Ford, Plexus, Broadcom, Ericsson, Flextronics and many others. Today Corelis products can be found globally in every industry developing and/or manufacturing electronic products. Corelis’ ScanExpress boundary-scan systems are used for interconnect testing as well as JTAG functional emulation test and in-system programming of Flash memories, CPLDs and FPGAs. Systems include a complete range of IEEE-1149.1-compatible boundary-scan testers for PCI, PCI-Express, 10/100 LAN, USB 2.0, cPCI/cPXI and VXI host interfaces.