Adeneo, a Microsoft Windows Embedded Gold Partner awarded “Microsoft Best Windows Embedded Training Partner of 2008″, with facilities in Europe and in the USA, announces its next dates and locations for its Windows Embedded CE 6.0 training sessions. The goal of this training is to provide an in depth understanding of all the internal mechanisms of Windows Embedded CE (WinCE). The training is presented by Developers for Developers and is based on Microsoft’s official course for CE 6.0 and covers 5 days of in-depth technical training and hands on labs on a complete ARM based development platform.
Technical contents along with the Visual Studio and Platform Builder Tools Lab activities provide a complete understanding to attendees on Windows Embedded CE architecture, using the different development tools, analyzing build results, cloning a BSP, downloading and debugging Windows Embedded CE 6.0 image as well as Driver architecture stream driver and application development labs.
To make it more practical and give you a better understanding of how CE 6.0 is implemented in hardware, we adapted the course to show examples on ARM-based microcontroller development platforms.
As a special FREE gift, you may keep the ARM based development kit ($975 value!) used during the training to continue your evaluation and development on CE 6.0.
The main purpose of this training is to teach and provide all the technical information needed to start using CE 6.0 as the development platform for your design.
What our customers say about Adeneo Windows Embedded CE Training sessions:
- “Very good class. Worth attending. I have lots of things to look into on CE”
- “Training was very good, we covered a wide range of topics, and the instructor was very hands on”
- “It was a very in depth and worthwhile training. Everything covered will be useful supporting my customers and my wince SW and HW designs”
- “Great training, very knowledgeable instructor, added comments from experience using WinCE”
- “Great class, very appropriate for where we are in our development”
- “I liked that the trainer was flexible and showed how to actually implement a driver although it was not in the class material”
- “I learned a lot more than I expected”
Below are the logistics:
Content: Microsoft official Windows Embedded CE 6.0 training with labs done on ARM based development kit
Cost per attendee: $2,500
Included in price:
- 5 days of instructor led training on Windows Embedded CE 6.0. The training is delivered by one of our Senior Windows Embedded Developers who has the highest level of technical expertise on Windows Embedded CE
- Training materials (printed manuals and a CD with all training manuals and files needed to complete the different labs)
- Complete ARM based development kit which attendees can keep after the training session ($975 value)
Excluded from price: Travel expenses, Meals and Lodging
- Seattle, WA – Sept 22nd to 26th 2008
- Dallas, TX – Nov 17th to 21st 2008
- Los Angeles, CA – Feb 16th to 20th 2009
- Boston, MA – Apr 13th to 17th 2009
- Denver, CO – Jun 8th to 12th 2009
- Seattle, WA – Sept 21st to 25th 2009
- Dallas, TX – Nov 16th to 20th 2009
Adeneo is a leading design center in complete hardware and software custom design with consulting, engineering, equipment and manufacturing capabilities. Adeneo offers a complete line of systems integration services in hardware and software engineering on ARM, x86 and SH4 core based embedded technologies in various ecosystems including but not limited to; Industrial, Medical, Aeronautics, Enterprise, Military, Mobile and Consumer markets. With a strong emphasis on embedded and/or real-time development technologies and with 10 years of experience in Windows Embedded solutions to include Windows Embedded CE, Windows Mobile and .NET Micro Framework, and thanks to its relationships with industry leading Silicon Vendors and Microsoft, Adeneo is the key industry partner for complete hardware and software designs targeting rich-featured high end products. Its facilities located around the globe in Europe, Asia, and North America brings strong local support to its customers on a worldwide aspect. Adeneo was named “Systems integrator of the year” by Microsoft in 2007 and “Training Partner of the year” in 2008. For more information about Adeneo competences, products and services around Windows Embedded technologies, visit contact the Adeneo Windows Embedded group: email@example.com