Actel Corporation (Nasdaq: ACTL) will provide insight, technical direction and design expertise at the 2008 Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Device (MAPLD) Conference, being held September 15-18 in Annapolis, Maryland. Continuing to advance the use of FPGAs in the military and aerospace industry, Actel will discuss a range of topics — from characterization and qualification to power-conscious design methodologies — during several presentations and poster sessions at the conference.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Power-Conscious Design Methodologies
- Skew Analysis of Routed Clocks in Actel’s SX32A and RTSX32SU FPGAs
- SET Characterization of Nonvolatile FPGAs
- Using Mixed-signal FPGAs to Implement System Management in MicroTCA
- The RTAX-S Design Checklist
- Space Qualification Updates
Military and Aerospace Programmable Logic Device (MAPLD) Conference
September 15-18, 2008
Actel is the leader in low-power and mixed-signal FPGAs and offers the most comprehensive portfolio of system and power management solutions. Power Matters.
The Actel name and logo are trademarks of Actel Corporation.