Altera Corporation (NASDAQ:ALTR) is showcasing its broad portfolio of programmable solutions for the broadcast industry at the IBC 2008 show. This includes support for PCI Express Gen2 and triple-rate SDI (SD, HD and 3G) support. Visitors to Altera’s booth A10 in hall 10 will see demonstrations of:
- Performance and power advantage of 40-nm Stratix® IV FPGAs using Quartus® II design software
- 10-Gbit test chip, the most advanced FPGA transceiver technology showing 10-Gbit operation
- 1080p video framework
- Start with a working 1080p hardware design and customize for your application using Altera’s SOPC Builder tool
- Two-channel reference design featuring low-latency format conversion with support for SD, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p resolutions
- Video networking framework for transporting packetized video
- Third-party solutions
- Algolith’s advanced de-noising and high-quality motion adaptive de-interlacer integrated into a 1080p video framework
- Terasic’s DE3 broadcast kit featuring 3G SDI input, an Altera® Stratix III FPGA (EP3S340), and 1080p video framework support
Friday, 12 September through Tuesday, 16 September, 2008
Booth A10, Hall 10
RAI Exhibition and Congress Centre
Altera programmable solutions enable system and semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost-effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets.
Altera, The Programmable Solutions Company, the stylized Altera logo, specific device designations and all other words that are identified as trademarks and/or service marks are, unless noted otherwise, the trademarks and service marks of Altera Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.