Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of Industrial Networking and communication solutions and also one of the very few Industrial equipment vendors to offer Industrial Ethernet Switches with conformal coating technology that meets MIL-I-46058C standard, is pleased to offer IUE-500EC. The Iguana series IUE-500EC is an Industrial 5-port Unmanaged Ethernet Switch positioned as enhanced entry-level switch. It supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100M, full/half duplex and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing RJ45 ports.
IUE-500EC is designed especially for mission critical and harsh environmental applications since it comes ready with conformal coating and extended temperature of -40 to 80 deg C. The switch performs with 1.4 Gbps high memory bandwidth. For additional protection to address the demands of the environmental conditions, IUE-500EC comes in DIN rail mounted rugged housing and conformal coated protected circuitry with extended temperature tolerance. In addition, the Iguana switches offer Ethernet isolation of 1500 Vrms and frame ground for EMS protection which is not a standard feature in most Industrial Ethernet devices.
High Performance Network Switching Technology
- Comply with IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3X
- Provides 5 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with RJ-45 connector
- 1.4Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- RJ-45 Port support auto MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Provides broadcast storm protection
- Supports IEEE 802.3X flow control on full duplex, back pressure on half duplex
Robust Industrial Design
- Supports operating temperature -40 to 80 deg C
- DIN-Rail, Panel mount or desktop installation
- High level of immunity to electromagnetic interference & power supply surges
Reliable Power Design
- Supports 10 ~ 30VDC power input
- Supports Reverse Polarity Protection
- Supports Over current protection
- Supports surge (EFT) protection 3,000 VDC for power line
IUE-500EC is not only a versatile solution but also comes with competitive cost to fulfill the fast growing demand in production and control sites wherein the number of Ethernet devices is escalating yet the budget is constraint. The Global Ethernet Direct team is rapidly gaining momentum in the Industrial Ethernet field with the teamwork formed by industry experts and professionals with proven experiences. To know more about the new offerings, please contact our global network.