Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc’s popular Thermal Management Webinar Series continues in May with an hour-long technical webinar, “Temperature Measurement in Electronics Design”, on Wednesday, May 28, 2008 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. Participants will learn about the importance of measuring temperature in an electronic system, the instruments that are needed and the essential locations within a system which engineers should measure.
The webinar is being presented by Dr. Kaveh Azar, ATS’ president and CEO and an internationally recognized expert in the thermal management of electronic devices. He is a frequent speaker and lecturer in analytical and experimental methods in electronics cooling. Dr. Azar holds more than 36 national and international patents, is the author of Thermal Measurements in Electronics Cooling and has published more than 75 articles and book chapters.
“Temperature Measurement in Electronic Systems“
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
2:00-3:00 p.m. (ET)
Additional upcoming events in the ATS Thermal Management Webinar Series include:
- June 25, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. (ET): “Fan Characterization for Thermal Management”
- July 30, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. (ET): “Air Velocity Measurement in Electronics Design”
- August 27, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. (ET) “Liquid Cooling for Electronics Thermal Management”
- September 24, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. (ET): “The Benefits of Thermal Interface Materials”
- October 29, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. (ET): “Tips and Tricks for Using CFD for Heat Sink and System Modeling”
More information about the ATS Thermal Management Webinar Series, including course descriptions, schedules and how-to registration instructions can be found by calling 1-781-769-2800.
About Advanced Thermal Solutions
Advanced Thermal Solutions is a leading engineering and manufacturing company supplying complete thermal and mechanical packaging solutions from analysis and testing to final production. ATS provides a wide range of air and liquid cooling solutions, laboratory-quality thermal instrumentation, along with thermal design consulting services and training. For more information about Advanced Thermal Solutions, Inc., please by calling 781-769- 2800.