Power.org, the open organization that develops and promotes Power Architecture[tm] technology, announced the full agenda for its Power Architecture Conferences in Munich, Germany, on May 26–27 and in Paris, France, on May 29–30. Sponsored by AMCC, Cadence Design Systems, e2v, Freescale Semiconductor, IBM, Kontron Modular Computers, Lauterbach, Synopsys, TQ-Components, Virtutech, and VaST Systems, the conference will give engineering managers, system architects and product developers access to the latest Power Architecture product roadmaps and to practical training on the Power Architecture processing platform and new products.
“The Power Architecture conferences provide important new information and practical design details about Power Architecture products and technology,” said Power.org Marketing Committee Chair Fawzi Behmann. “Bringing the latest Power Architecture expertise, technology and training directly to globally based design teams will help accelerate the use of Power Architecture technology throughout Europe and Asia.”
The one and one-half day event features executive presentations, educational tracks, and panel discussions, as well as ample time for networking to strengthen relationships with business leaders and technical experts from within the Power Architecture community. The agenda includes:
Day 1: Executive Sessions and Demonstrations
- Power of Collaborative Innovation, Ray Bryant, Power.org Chairman of the Board
- Power Architecture and Market Applications, AMCC
- Freescale Power Architecture Products and Solutions Overview, Freescale
- Virtutech Simics, Virtutech
- It’s All About the Models – Enabling Virtual Platform Mainstream Ecosystem, Synopsys
- Demonstrations from AMCC, Freescale, IBM, and Virtutech
Day 2: Technical Applications and Solutions Presentations, Panels and Demonstrations
- Implication on Small Form Factor AMC Card Design and Power Architecture Processor Element Requirements, AMCC
- Trends in NextGen Networks and Implication on Processor Requirements, AMCC
- Freescale Power Architecture-based Solutions, Freescale
- Freescale Dual-Core MPC8572 Virus Scanning and Deep Packet Inspection with Qosmos Software and Kaspersky Signatures, Freescale
- Power.org Software and Multicore Strategy, IBM
- Simics Accelerator: Breakthrough in Virtualizing Large Power Architecture Systems, Virtutech
- Debugging Multicore Software Using Virtual Hardware, Virtutech
- A New Era of Interoperability for Virtual Platforms, Synopsys
- Demonstrations from AMCC, Cadence Design Systems, e2v, Freescale Semiconductor, IBM, Kontron Modular Computers, Lauterbach, Synopsys, TQ-Components and Virtutech
Attendance is free but advance registration is required because seating is limited.
Power Architecture technology is behind millions of innovative products, including the world’s fastest supercomputers, leading video game consoles, and electronic systems in most of today’s car models. Every phone call, email and Web page touches Power Architecture systems. The Power.org community, formed in 2005, is the open organization driving collaborative innovation around Power Architecture technology. Power.org’s mission is to optimize interoperability, accelerate innovation and drive increased adoption of this leading processor architecture.
The Power Architecture and Power.org word marks and the Power and Power.org logos and related marks are trademarks and service marks licensed by Power.org.