Aberdeen, a Harte-Hanks Company (NYSE:HHS) will host the annual Product Innovation Executive (PIE) Summit next week in San Francisco CA in partnership with MCADCafé.com on May 1-2, 2008 at the Westin Hotel in San Francisco, CA. Attending product executives will have the opportunity to hear from industry thought leaders who will share their accomplishments in four distinct categories:
- Fostering and commercializing innovation repeatedly
- Empowering engineers to design innovative products
- Coordinating product development across as well as outside the enterprise
- Manage successful design efforts through outsourced design and supply chain partners
The Product Innovation Executive Summit is part of the acclaimed Aberdeen Summit Series. The seminars bring corporate executives and industry thought leaders together to share information and provide actionable recommendations for organizational advances. Summit participation is limited to 250 executive level participants seeking to hear from and network with industry thought leaders and select technology vendors.
Product Innovation Executive Summit participants will range from the manager to the executive level in manufacturing companies, as well as “brand owners.” Multiple vertical industries will be represented at the summit, with the bulk of the attendees stemming from the Engineering and R&D organizations of discrete manufacturing companies.
Participants attend to discuss the critical components of product innovation including breakthroughs in developing profitable products. They also have the opportunity to collect actionable recommendations from Best-in-Class product innovation practitioners, which can be put into action immediately to improve your own company’s product development and engineering performance. Additionally, the networking opportunities with their peers and counterparts in related industries are outstanding.
Participants will witness firsthand how companies manage the complexity of global design and global supply chains, increase speed to market, and improve product reliability.
Summit presenters include:
- Julianne Claybaugh, Corporate Practice Leader Operational Excellence, Intel Corporation
- Gary DeGregario, Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff, Motorola
- Karl Ulrich, CIBC Professor and Chair at the Wharton School of the Univ of Penn
- Chris Weiss, Vice President of Engineering, The Knapheide Manufacturing Company
- Gary Yezbick, Vice President, Operational and Technological Services, Masco Corp.
- Jeff Weedman, VP of External Development at Procter & Gamble
- Nan Mattai, SVP Engineering and Technology at Rockwell Collins
- Captain Dennis O’Donoghue, VP of Test & Validation at Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Kiho Sohn, Chief Knowledge Officer at Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne
- Jeff Richlin, President of Richlin Machinery
- David Prawel, Founder of Longview Advisors
- David Maltz, Director of Device Technology at Nektar Therapeutics
- Dr. Michael Menke, Former Chief Portfolio Advocate and Business Strategist Strategic Planning and Modeling (SPaM), Hewlett Packard
- Matt E. Brown, Director, Brand Management & Product Marketing, Eclipse Aviation Corp.
- David Disberger, Director of Engineering, AGCO Corporation
“Next weeks summit will bring together industry executives and Best-in-Class product innovation practitioners, to share success stories and provide actionable recommendations for improving product development and engineering performance,” said Jim Brown, Senior Vice President of Product Innovation Research at Aberdeen. “We are looking forward to sharing our research findings to aid in transformation of product innovation processes.”
About Aberdeen Group – a Harte-Hanks Company
Aberdeen is a leading provider of fact-based research and market intelligence that delivers demonstrable results. Having benchmarked more than 30,000 companies in the past two years, Aberdeen is uniquely positioned to educate users to action: driving market awareness, creating demand, enabling sales, and delivering meaningful return-on-investment analysis. As the trusted advisor to the global technology markets, corporations turn to AberdeenTM for insights that drive decisions. As a Harte-Hanks Company, Aberdeen plays a key role of putting content in context for the global direct and targeted marketing company. Aberdeen’s analytical and independent view of the “customer optimization” process of Harte-Hanks (Information – Opportunity – Insight – Engagement – Interaction) extends the client value and accentuates the strategic role Harte-Hanks brings to the market. For additional information, call (617) 723-7890, or to learn more about Harte-Hanks, call (800) 456-9748 or go to www.harte-hanks.com.