ArcSoft, Inc. announced the launch of new branding for Mobile Multimedia Total Solution: ArcSoft PowerMobia(tm). ArcSoft PowerMobia is a software-based multimedia turn-key solution tailored for mobile platforms including Windows Mobile, Symbian S60, Symbian UIQ, Linux, BREW, TI OMAPV1030, TI OMAP 2430, NXP Nexperia, TI LoCosto(tm) Platform and others. It packs both powerful media enabling technologies and cool applications that are optimized, and verified for each target platform. The feature sets are easily configurable and quickly deployable. Visit ArcSoft from February 11-14, at the 2008 GSMA Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, Hall 1, Booth G39, and learn more about our latest mobile technologies.
“Users of today’s mobile phones expect the performance, quality, functionality, and cool user experience,” said David Cao, Vice President and General Manager of Mobile Group. “ArcSoft PowerMobia helps mobile phone manufacturers meet this challenge by offering a complete, innovative multimedia software solution in a powerful yet intuitive user interface. It also helps achieve shorter time-to-market while lowering R&D risk and investment.”
ArcSoft PowerMobia Features
- Pre-integrated and validated with major mobile chipsets and OSes
- Optimized performance at system level, fully leveraging hardware resources inside silicon
- Complete multimedia user experience – photo, music and video capture, view, organize and edit
- Powerful multimedia middleware for capturing, viewing, organizing, editing and sharing contents
- Fully optimized software-based audio, video and image codecs
- Minimal RAM and ROM footprint
ArcSoft, Inc. is an industry leading software developer of multimedia technologies and applications across desktop and embedded platforms. Working closely with OEM manufacturers, ArcSoft offers imaging and video solutions that enhance the features, performance, and user experience of mobile phones, digital cameras, optical drives, personal computers, and consumer electronics.
ArcSoft and the ArcSoft logo are registered trademarks of ArcSoft, Inc.