Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions, offers one of the most powerful Industrial Managed Gigabit switch HMG-1628, a 16-port 10/100TX + 2 port Gigabit copper with SFP ports. Increased use of bandwidth has created significant demands for Gigabit Ethernet technology, and Ethernet Direct’s HMG-1628 Industrial managed Gigabit ethernet switches are engineered with state of the art design that supports both Gigabit SX and LX or flexible SFP form factor to keep your network secured, reliable and a good choice for scalable backbone construction.
The innovative SFP fiber slot design provides user the flexibility to insert different fiber modules, either multi-mode or single-mode at various distances, whether you require typical 10km or overhaul 40 km and 80 km distances. This gives a large degree of flexibility and scalability depending on the user’s requirement and also leads to significant cost savings.
Ethernet Direct HMG-1628 offers excellent management features that help to keep your network running hassle free and can automatically detect the Gigabit cable connections priority for each Gigabit port.
Major features of Industrial Gigabit Managed Switch HMG-828
- Flexible Port Density
- 16 10/100Base-TX and 2 Gigabit RJ-45/SFP combo, (10/100/1000Base-TX, 1000Base-SX, 1000Base-LX, or 100Base-FX)
- Superb Hardware Design
- Support wide range power redundant design with redundant DC Power Inputs, wide
- Temperature support, Rigid Aluminum Case complying with the IP31 class of protection, Input Power Isolation design for Telecom application passing Hi-Pot 1.5KV isolation, DIN-Rail/Wall-Mounting/Desktop Installation and SFP ports to bring lower costs of ownership
- Redundancy & Secured Performance
- Supports X-Ring proprietary protocol for high speed redundancy to Ethernet network
- Also support Dual Homing and Ring Coupling
- Advance Management Features
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN, QoS, IGMP Snooping, Rate Control, Port Mirroring, MAC IP Security, LACP Port Trunk, Port Trunking, CoS, E-mail warning, SNMP Trap, SMTP and more
- Remote Access
- Supports SNMP/RMON Network, Web management, Telnet, CLI and Menu Driven Management
- Secured Network
- Event Notification by E-mail, SNMP trap, System log, IP security function for system management security to prevent unauthorized access
|HME-1628||16 10/100TX + 2 port Gigabit copper / SFP Managed industrial switch|
|SFP-SXLC||SFP 850nm Multimode transceiver|
|SFP-LX-LC-10||SFP 1310nm Single mode transceiver, 10 km|
|SFP-LHX-LC-40||SFP 1550nm Single mode transceiver, 40 km|
|SFP-ZX-LC-80||SFP 1550nm Single mode transceiver, 80 km|
About Ethernet Direct Corporation
Ethernet Direct brings a control system engineering perspective to networking technology. The principals of Ethernet Direct come from process-control and PLC system backgrounds. The Global Ethernet Direct team covers operations from Product know-how, design implementation, quality assurance, manufacturing, logistics, sales, marketing & technical support. We are well-positioned to fulfill customers’ needs and markets’ demands by providing a great variety of tailor-made products and services. When you work with us, you will experience confidence and dependability. By choosing Ethernet Direct, you have chosen excellence & long-term commitment.