Measurement Computing Corporation, a market leader in low-cost data acquisition, announced the release of DASYLab 10, the latest version of their graphical programming environment for test and measurement. With intuitive worksheets, icons (or modules), and wire functions, complete applications are only a few mouse clicks away.
DASYLab 10 is compatible with Microsoft’s Vista® operating system, and optimized for operation on multi-processor PCs.
New features and improvements:
- Diagram Module—DASYLab 10 comes with a new graphical display module named Diagram, which provides outstanding interactive versatility of time domain data. The Diagram module may be configured as an enhanced Y/t chart, X/Y chart, or Data Chart Recorder. It supports multiple y-axes and allows the user to freely assign signals to each y-axis. For easy comparison of the time domain waveforms, users can define the offset used to display a signal, and can dynamically move a signal around within the graphical display to compare one signal with another.
- Module Benchmarking—The Benchmarking feature measures and records the execution times of individual modules in a test program, allowing users to identify throughput bottlenecks and to optimize performance.
- User Defined Order of Actions—The enhanced Action module now allows the user to specify the execution order of the actions, providing precise control over timing or sequence.
- OPC Driver—The improved OPC driver is simpler to use, has a more powerful core, and supports multiple OPC-servers.
- FFT and FFT-related functions—FFT and other related modules can now process data using any block size, improving the quality and precision of the computation.
Other improvements include sequencer support for HTML file export and the ability to import and export global variables and strings automatically at measurement start and stop.
“Test program developers will benefit from the time-saving enhancements made to the graphical interface and data management tools,” said Jim Ficaro, Measurement Computing’s director of marketing, “and profit from the ability to analyze and optimize test throughput.”
DASYLab is offered in four different development editions: Lite, Basic, Full, Pro, and a Runtime-only version for program deployment.
About Measurement Computing
Measurement Computing Corporation is the data acquisition market leader in the design and manufacture of low-priced, computer-based, test and measurement hardware and software. The company offers a broad selection of hardware products for analog input, analog output, and digital I/O, supporting USB, wireless, Ethernet, PCI, ISA, PCMCIA, and PC/104 buses, plus serial and GPIB interface products, and a growing line of remote data loggers. Measurement Computing also offers software solutions for the programmer and non-programmer alike, with drivers for popular graphical programming languages such as LabVIEW. The company was founded in 1989, and markets its products throughout the world.
|Product Edition||Full Price||Upgrade*||Status|
|DASYLab 10 Lite||$499||$99||Shipping|
|DASYLab 10 Basic||$1199||$239||Shipping|
|DASYLab 10 Full||$1599||$319||Shipping|
|DASYLab 10 Pro||$2299||$459||Shipping|
|DASYLab 10 Runtime||$449||$99||Shipping|
*Anyone who purchased DASYLab 9 after October 15, 2007, is eligible for a free upgrade of the same edition level. For pricing on upgrades between edition levels, please call (508) 946-5100.