DSPCon, Inc., a leading, global supplier of data acquisition, analysis, archiving and recording solutions for high-value military, aerospace and rotating machinery applications, has been awarded four new contracts with the U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to provide the agency with advanced data acquisition and analysis systems for a variety of satellite, rocket and aviation testing applications. Financial terms of the contractual agreements were not disclosed.
The new contract awards call for DSPCon, a NASA SEWP (Solutions for Enterprise-Wide Procurement) IV listed manufacturer, to deliver its’ flagship product data acquisition product, Piranha III(TM), to the following NASA locations:
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL): The lead U.S. center for robotic exploration of the solar system has ordered an additional 64-channel Piranha III system to augment its work in shock and vibration testing of satellites and space vehicles
- NASA Langley Research Center: The first national civil aeronautics laboratory, whose focus is improving civil and military aircraft, is taking delivery of a 288-channel Piranha III system with integrated signal conditioning for environmental testing of rockets and wind tunnel testing of aircraft components
- NASA Glenn Research Center: 640-channel system for advanced spaceflight systems applications
- NASA Marshall Space Flight Center: 224-channel system for space shuttle and space station testing
“DSPCon is proud to continue to support NASA with innovative technology solutions for their most demanding test and research projects,” said Al Brower, president and chief executive officer of DSPCon. “These new awards reflect our ongoing commitment to provide our customers with iron-clad technology solutions that exceed their expectations today and in the future.”
About Piranha III
Incorporating a unique, open standards architecture with commercial, off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware and powerful software components, Piranha III systems are complete, multi-channel, end-to-end solutions for signal testing applications such as acoustic, vibration and shock analysis of satellites, missiles and ordnance as well as wind tunnel, rotating machinery and jet engine testing. Available in PC and VME configurations, Piranha III systems feature the industry’s highest channel capacity, ranging from 32-channels to unlimited for the VME version; a sample rate of up to 256,000 samples per second and provide the ultimate in flexibility, processing power, and real-time analysis capability.
- Increased productivity: Complete “all-in-one” turnkey functionality collects, processes, analyzes and stores mission-critical test data in real-time. Minimizes time between data acquisition and processed results
- Cost-effective with attractive ROI: Fully scalable and supported, obsolescence defying design
- Highly configurable: full range of optional software packages to accommodate specific analysis applications
New Jersey-based DSPCon is a leading systems integrator and full-service solution provider of high-bandwidth, high-performance data acquisition, analysis and archiving systems for governmental agencies and commercial enterprises in the military, defense, aerospace, avionics, machinery, manufacturing and telecommunications industries. Certified to ISO9001:2000 quality standards, DSPCon solutions empower organizations to streamline test and development cycles and improve operational and production efficiencies by slashing the time between data acquisition and processed analytical results.
Today, DSPCon products and services support a wide variety of mission-critical signal processing applications including acoustic, vibration, shock and rotating machinery analysis; sonar and radar processing; digital data recording and jet engine testing. Our latest data recording products include the durable, portable DataFlex-500(tm) as well as the high-bandwidth, high-volume BroadFlex Series. With hundreds of deployed solutions and over a decade and a half of experience in digital signal processing, systems integration and software development, DSPCon continues to be at the forefront in meeting the unique data acquisition needs of world-class organizations such as Pratt & Whitney, Honeywell and General Dynamics. For additional information on Piranha III, please contact us at: email@example.com.
DSPCon, MultiScope, DataFlex-500 and Piranha III are trademarks of DSPCon, Inc.