Lanner Electronics Inc, a global leader in embedded and industrial computing hardware, announced the addition of the PICMG 1.3 compliant IAC-F849 SBC, based on the Intel 82945G chipset, and offering support for the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors.
Designed to the PICMG 1.3 specifications, the IAC-F849 features an improved system data link to the backplane, allowing add on PXI x1, x4, x8 and x16 expansion cards. It also features the Intel GMA 950 graphics controller. The CPU card also supports Dual 10/100/1000Mbps LAN, 4 SATA II hard drives, 8-bit digital I/O, 8 USB 2.0 devices, 2 COM ports and a Mini-PCI expansion socket.
- Support Intel Core 2 Duo, Dual Core Pentium 4/D
- Intel 82945G chipset with FSB 533/800/1066MHz and Hyper-Threading
- Two DIMM up to 2GB DDR2 400/533/667 Non-ECC SDRAM
- Integrated graphics subsystem, VGA
- Dual Intel 82573L 10/100/1000Mbps LAN
- 4 SATA II, 8-bit digital I/O, 8 USB 2.0, 2 COM
- Type I/II CF, Mini-PCI socket
- PICMG 1.3 Compliant
The IAC-F849 is available for immediate evaluation with production quantities expected to ship in December. Please contact your Lanner sales representative or email email@example.com for pricing and availability.
Founded in 1986 and publicly listed (TAIEX 6245) since 2003, Lanner Electronics Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified designer and manufacturer of reliable, frontline security, storage and applied computing platforms and solutions. With headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in the U.S., India, and China, Lanner is uniquely positioned to deliver custom technical solutions with localized, value-added service.