GAO Tek Inc. is introducing an upgrade to its DS1151 (B) Signal Level Meter. The newly developed model, DS1151 (B) Super Signal Level Meter, is designed to provide features which are most widely used and favored by professionals in the CATV industry. Key functions include measuring and displaying the amplitude at a predefined frequency or carrier. In addition, the peak-hold level measurement feature in LEVEL and SPECTRUM mode can even detect the occasional disturbance. Analogue channels, digital channels (QAM) and FM channels can all be tested efficiently and accurately. The device also supports C/N measurement, voltmeter functions, spectrum analysis, auto test and data logging. Overall, it is easy to use for a wide range of applications. As a result, market demand has been strong. The letter ‘B’ in the product designation refers to its capability to provide a broader frequency range and support the return path measurement.
- FCC standard limit test
- Automatic timing measurement
- Automatic quick charging function
- Transmission and reflectivity characteristic testing
- Digital TV channel power
- Interface to PC and printer communication
- Range: 46MHz ~ 870MHz; 5MHz ~ 870MHz (Only for type with letter B)
- Precision: 5 ppm (25ºC + 5ºC)
- Resolution: 10kHz
- Resolution Bandwidth: 280KHz
Signal level measurement
- Range: 30dBµV to 120dBµV
- Precision: Level ±1.5dB (25ºC + 5ºC)(more than 35dBµV);±3dB ( -10ºC to 40ºC) Scan mode ±2.0dB (25 ºC + 5ºC)
- Resolution: 0.1dB
- Testing Span: 2.5MHz, 6.25MHz, 12.5MHz, 25MHz, 62.5MHz
- Scale: 1,2,5,10 dB/grid
Digital Channel Power
- Bandwidth: 0.28MHz ~ 9.99MHz
- Center Frequency: In the range of the measured
- Modulation Type: QAM, QPSK etc.
- Audio Output: Built-in speaker
- Dimension: About 218mm X 95mm X 48mm
- Weight: About 660g
- Battery: 3.6V 3.5AH Ni-MH battery
- Operating Time: Average 6~8 hours (Fully charged)
- Charging Time: Less than 3 hours
About GAOTek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc., a member of GAO Group, is a leading provider of embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.