GAO Tek Inc. is pleased to announce its latest, improved ADSL tester, based on GAO2041, released as the GAO2045 ADSL Tester. The ADSL tester is a compact, easy-to-use, handheld instrument supporting various ADSL line standards and is especially useful for installation, maintenance and measurement. The tester provides a highly simplified process: operators need simply to write the configuration and set the measurement margin and parameters. A push of a button completes the ADSL2+ line parameter, MODEM simulation, and ISP login functions. The tester will then clearly indicate, by red/green LED, compliance with the standard according to the margin value embedded.
GAO2045′s light-weight and small size makes it convenient to carry. The ADSL tester also provides a high-resolution backlight LCD display results analysis.
- Automatically matches ADSL line standards
- Support ADSL2+, ADSL2, RE-ADSL2 and is downwards compatible with ADSL(G.DMT,G.Lite,T1.413)line standards
- Line parameter measurement:
- ADSL line standard display
- Upstream and downstream Actual Bit Rate
- Upstream and downstream Max Bit Rate
- Upstream and downstream SNR Margin (Signal to Noise Ratio)
- Upstream and downstream Line Attenuation
- Upstream and downstream Transmit Power
- Assess and indicate results automatically
- MODEM simulation:
- Substitutes ADSL MODEM completely and validates the performance of MODEM
- TX and RX data packet account
- PING testing”
- Writes VPI, VCI, user name and password automatically according to configuration parameter embedded, ISP simulation login
- 3 pre-set IP addresses embedded, start PING test automatically after login to validate the connectivity of WAN
- Able to store 100 plus test results
- Indicates alarm, connectivity of WAN and LAN by LED
- Writes configuration and margin value via TestManagerPro software and USB connector
- Further analysis, file printout, result output and software upgrade can be conducted on a PC through TestManagePro software
About GAOTek Inc.
GAO Tek Inc., a member of GAO Group, is a leading provider of embedded development tools, telecommunication testers, electronic measurement instruments, video surveillance, alarm and other electronic products that serve the needs of electronic professionals internationally.