Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of Industrial Networking and communication solutions, is pleased to launch HUE-500S, a new slim and compact 5-port Industrial Ethernet Switch. The HUE-500S is a ready plug-and-play solution for your Industrial Ethernet connection and works reliably under wide operating temperature of -10 to 70 deg C which has become Ethernet Direct’s standard offering. For applications requiring extended temperature, the HUE-500SE model operates reliably from -40 to 80 deg C.
To meet truly Industrial standard, HUE-500S is not made of plastic housing. The IP-30 housing protection is rugged enough for any harsh industrial environment. Its compact housing measures (W)25 x (D)95 x (H)130 mm, which only needs little space in the application field and can easily be installed with DIN-rail mounting as well as distribution boxes.
Benefits of HUE-500S
- RJ-45 port support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Provides true non-blocking switching performance
- DIN Rail & Wall mount design for space saving installation
- Wide-range Redundant Power Design – DC or AC power input
- Power Polarity Reverse Protection
- Overload Current Re-settable Fuse Present
- Provides EFT protection 3000 VDC for power line
- Supports 4000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Power relay output for Port alarm
Now, you can choose either DC power input from 12V to 48 V or AC power input from 18V to 30V. The AC-24V power input is especially designed for applications in building automation where the source of power input is often restricted. In addition, HUE-500S integrates the most powerful power design options not found in other similar type switches. It is designed with power polarity reverse protection, EFT protection 3000 VDC for power line and 4000VDC Ethernet ESD protection.
HUE-500S is not only a versatile solution but also comes with competitive cost to fulfill the fast growing demand in production and control sites wherein the number of Ethernet devices is escalating yet the budget is constraint.
More info: Ethernet Direct »