SofTec Microsystems unveils a new model of the FlashRunner series of production in-system programmers. FlashRunner FR01M01 has been designed for multiple-panel board programming and provides connections for up to eight panels thanks to its built-in ISP lines multiplexing.
FlashRunner FR01M01 is a high-performance, standalone in-system programmer specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner is targeted at production environments, easily integrates into your programming system or Automatic Test Equipment (ATE), and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint. The following are the main features of FlashRunner FR01M01:
- Eight ISP sites
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device’s memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers
- Easy ATE integration
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card)
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232 or Ethernet
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.)
- Flexible, fully configurable
- Compact and robust design for production environments (optoisolated control signals)
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged)
Moreover, FlashRunner’s open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
About SofTec Microsystems
SofTec Microsystems is a global, independent, high-tech company and a leader in developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions to the embedded world, expert in Flash Programming, Development Systems, Data Communication and Analysis and System Integration.