Apache Design Solutions, the leader in power signoff and complete silicon integrity platform solutions for system-on-chip (SoC), analog intellectual property (IP), and system designs, announced that they will be hosting methodology presentations delivered by designers from Broadcom, Cisco Systems, LSI, STMicroelectronics, and Texas Instruments at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) in San Diego, California.
The designers will discuss how they are applying dynamic power analysis results to determine power/ground network integrity, leakage variability, clock jitter noise and its impact on timing, optimal package design, and system electromagnetic interference (EMI). The presenters will cover broad application space including networking, storage, and wireless, as well as methodology used for an ASIC design flow.
Methodology presentations delivered by designers from Broadcom, Cisco Systems, LSI, STMicroelectronics, and Texas Instruments.
Apache Design Solutions, Booth #6382
Design Automation Conference
San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA
- LSI (Agere) on LC resonance and EMI analysis: June 4, 2:00 PM
- Broadcom on dynamic power integrity of networking SoC: June 4, 3:00 PM
- Cisco on dynamic voltage drop and clock jitter analysis: June 5, 10:00 AM & 4:00 PM
- Broadcom on dynamic voltage drop and impact on timing: June 5, 12:00 PM & 2:00 PM
- STMicroelectronics on advanced low-power techniques: June 5, 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
- LSI (Agere) on clock jitter analysis of high-speed designs: June 6, 11:00 AM
- Texas Instruments on chip-package-board co-design: June 6, 2:00 PM
About Apache Design Solutions
Apache delivers the leading power sign-off solution adopted by 80% of top IDM, fabless semiconductor, and foundries and a complete platform solution for silicon integrity of SoC, analog IP, and system designs. Apache’s innovative platform considers all sources of noise that impacts the design–such as power, signal, package / system IO, substrate, and temperature–Apache’s silicon integrity platform enables designers of leading networking, wireless, communication, consumer, and semiconductor companies to detect, fix, and prevent design weaknesses that can result in reduced yield and failed silicon or system. Apache’s vendor-neutral solutions enable designers to adopt any industry-standard physical design flow and are certified by TSMC’s Reference Flows (NYSE:TSM).