The universal, standalone in-system programmer specifically designed for the production environment (FlashRunner) now fully supports NXP LPC devices. FlashRunner is a high-performance, standalone in-system programmer specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner is targeted at production environments, easily integrates into your programming system or Automatic Test Equipment (ATE), and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
FlashRunner boasts programming algorithms that are as fast as target device’s memory technology limit. In addition, it offers the flexibility to support a full range of current and future NXP microcontrollers. It currently offers programming support for the full range of LPC2000 devices. The 16-/32-bit LPC2000 family is based on a 1.8V ARM7TDMI-S core operating at up to 60MHz together with a wide range of peripherals. These controllers are designed for use in a range of applications including industrial control, automotive, medical, connectivity and any other general purpose embedded application requiring high performance and low power consumption in a cost-effective package.
FlashRunner can function autonomously in standalone mode on a production line using scripts stored on its SD card. In addition, it offers both serial and Ethernet connectivity for host system connection and comes with a Windows utility that allows you to communicate with the instrument and send programming commands, manage SD card files or update the instrument’s firmware.
FlashRunner features state-of-the-art electronics to provide you with high integration flexibility in a compact footprint. The following are FlashRunner’s main features:
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device’s memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers
- Easy ATE integration
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card)
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232, Ethernet or USB
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.)
- Flexible, fully configurable
- Compact and robust design for production environments (optoisolated control signals)
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged)
- FlashRunner has been designed for maximum performance and reliability
Moreover, FlashRunner’s open architecture makes its firmware easily upgradable to support both new devices and new features.
About SofTec Microsystems
SofTec Microsystems, S.p.A. is a global, independent, high-tech company and a leader in developing and delivering cutting-edge solutions to the embedded world, expert in Flash Programming, Development Systems, Data Communication and Analysis and System Integration.