Xilinx K.K., the Japanese arm of Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX), the global leader in programmable logic solutions, announced that it will exhibit at the 10th Embedded Systems Expo (ESEC 2007), May 16 -18, 2007 at the Tokyo International Exhibition Center, Tokyo, Japan. In collaboration with leading business partners in the embedded systems industry, Xilinx demonstrations will showcase cutting-edge, flexible solutions in several development environments including Linux on FPGA, Open Source ITRON on FPGA, and T-Engine development boards. Attendees will benefit from a vast array of booth theater presentations and demonstrations including embedded DSP solutions, a wireless development platform leveraging Xilinx XtremeDSP(TM) platform portfolio linked with MATLAB, and many Xilinx FPGA-based application examples such as control systems, motor controls, robots, and communications. Visitors to the Xilinx booth are eligible to enter a drawing to win an iPod Shuffle mp3 player or Nintendo DS game console.
Xilinx booth demonstrations
- MicroBlaze(TM) soft processor core and PowerPC(TM) hard processor core
- Xilinx Virtex(TM)-4 FX embedded development platform (ML410)
- Industry’s highest-performance 65nm Virtex-5 FPGAs
- Industry’s lowest-cost Spartan-3 generation FPGAs
- Xilinx ISE(TM) software and award-winning Xilinx Platform Studio (XPS) featured in the Embedded Development Kit (EDK)
- Development platforms for DSP applications with Virtex-5 FPGAs (ML505 and ML506)
Xilinx theater presentations
- FPGAs: All you need to know in 15 minutes
- A demonstration of tailored HW/SW co-development environments from Xilinx
- Xilinx T-Engine solutions (the T-Engine architecture is an open, real-time system development platform for building ubiquitous computing environments)
- A simple multicore system using eight 32-bit MPUs and low-costs FPGAs by Professor Yasushi Fuwa, Shinshu University
- The SUZAKU FPGA embedded platform for Linux by Atmark Techno
- Physical synthesis solutions for 65nm FPGAs by Synplicity
Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight)
Booth #East 43-16
Wednesday, May 16 to Friday, May 18
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Xilinx is the worldwide leader in complete programmable logic solutions.