Moxa Technologies, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of Industrial Ethernet products, recently announced the release of the VPort 351, an industrial video encoder that features an industrial-grade rugged design, good transmission efficiency, and high reliability. The VPort 351 is a high performance, 1-channel industrial video encoder that provides up to full D1 resolution @ 30 FPS and supports a dual MJPEG4/MJPEG algorithm, making it especially well suited for use with distributed surveillance systems in critical industrial applications. In addition, a continuous pre/post event trigger video record function can help system administrators determine why an alarm was triggered. The 2-way audio is provided for the convenience of real-time communication between system administrators located at the central site, and engineers in the field.
Real-time full D1 MPEG4/MJPEG streams @ 30 FPS
The VPort 351 has a video stream performance at full resolution and full frame rate to create a real-time record for video surveillance applications. The new MOXA VPort 351 video encoder can process up to 30 frames/sec at full D1 (NTSC: 720×480, PAL: 720×576) resolution to transmit a truly live video performance.
Industrial-grade design suitable for any harsh environment
The MOXA VPort 351 features DIN-Rail Mounting capability, 12/24 VDC or 24 VAC redundant power inputs, and IP30 protection to meet the requirements of industrial environments. The VPort 351-T, which is an extended temperature model with operating temperature range of -40 to 75°C, is well suited for outdoor and harsh environments, such as roadways, refineries, and power plants. In addition, the VPort 351 has received important industrial and safety approvals, such as UL508, Class1, Div. 2, making it suitable for transportation, utility, and manufacturing systems. The product has enclosure, EMI, and surge protection to defend against any harmful interference.
- Intelligent Video Technology
- Video stream of up to 30/25 frames/sec at full D1 (720 x 480/576) resolution
- MPEG4/MJPEG video compression technology
- 2-way (1 in / 1 out) audio supported
- Pre/post-alarm video recording function for advanced surveillance
- Standard RTSP (real-time streaming protocol) for easy integration supported
- Multicast (IGMP) protocols for efficient network transmission supported
- Equipped with 2 DIs and 2 Relays (DO) for external sensors and alarms
- Built-in Video Motion Detection (VMD)
- Built-in web server, Telnet, and RS-232 console for remote access and configuration
- MOXA SoftDVRTM Lite IP Surveillance Software and IVN SDK (Software Development Kit) included free
- II. Industrial Rugged Design
- 12/24 VDC or 24 VAC redundant power inputs
- RJ45 or fiber optic Ethernet port for flexible networking choices
- IP30 protection for industrial applications
- DIN-Rail and panel mounting capability
- -40 to 75oC operating temperature models for critical and outdoor environments
- EMI/ESD protection, UL508 (pending), and ATEX Class1, DIV.2 (pending) certifications
- Solid 5-year warranty
MOXA manufactures device networking products for industrial automation. Information about all MOXA products, which include industrial Ethernet switches, serial device servers, multiport serial cards, and embedded device servers, is available on MOXA’s corporate website. You may also contact MOXA directly by email at email@example.com, or by phoning +714-528-6777.