Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing, Inc., announced that Claude Bolton, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology, Department of the Army, will deliver the opening keynote address at the fourth annual RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition. RoboBusiness 2007, the international business development event for the mobile robotics and intelligent systems industry, taking place at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, MA on May 15-16, 2007.
According to Dan Kara, conference chairman and President of Robotics Trends, “We are very pleased that Claude Bolton could take time out of his busy schedule to deliver a keynote session at the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition. His keynote address will provide members of the robotics and business communities, many of whom do not know of the needs and opportunities within the Department of Defense, with an understanding of the technology required to meet existing and future capability requirements.”
RoboBusiness 2007 will host over 50 international exhibits and more than 50 industry-leading speakers in its five-track conference program. Session tracks include:
- Business Development and Investment
- Technology and Standards
- Applications and Products
- Markets and Industries
- SPOTLIGHT: New Markets for Industrial Robotics
RoboBusiness 2007 sponsors include:
- Founding Sponsor iRobot and Premier Sponsors The Technology Collaborative and the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council
- Gold Sponsors Coroware, Freescale Semiconductor, Holland+Knight, Evolution Robotics and Microsoft
- Corporate Co-Sponsors Advanced Digital Logic, ATI Industrial Automation, Autonomous Solutions, Boston Engineering, Foster-Miller, Galileo Mobility Instruments, GOSTAI, Honeywell, Hokuyo Automatic, InTouch Health, Japan External Trade Association (JETRO) and City of Osaka, Kumotek, MachineBus, Magmotor, Merlin Systems, NeuroRobotics, NEXSTAR, OceanServer Technology, OC Robotics, OLogic, Perrone Robotics, Robosoft, RoboTech Center, Segway, SCHUNK, Valde Systems and Vecna Robotics.
- Academic, Association and Media Co-Sponsors include: Premier Media Co-Sponsor Popular Science, along with Robotics Society of America, Circuit Cellar, Hobby Manufacturers Association, Entertainment Engineering, Robot Magazine, Nuts & Volts, Linux Journal, Machine Brain, RC Driver, Object Management Group, Global Emerging Technology Institute, Strategy Analytics, Vision Systems Design, and Servo Magazine.
About Robotics Trends, Inc.
Robotics Trends, a division of EH Publishing, Inc., is the world’s first integrated media firm serving the burgeoning personal, service and mobile robotics marketplace. Robotics Trends services their clientele through three major business divisions:
- Robotics Trends Publishing, which produces www.roboticstrends.com, an online news, information and analysis portal focused on business and technology trends for people who build, buy, invest in, and seek to understand the personal, service, mobile and military robotics market
- Robotics Trends Events, which produces the RoboBusiness Conference and Exposition and the RoboNexus Conference and Exposition
- Robotics Trends Analyst Services serving the strategic consulting needs of leading emerging robotics manufacturers
About EH Publishing, Inc.
EH Publishing, Inc. is the information leader and resource for the home electronic industry. Serving the technology and construction markets, EH Publishing, Inc. reaches more than half a million home electronic professionals, builders and consumers worldwide. Founded in 1994, EH Publishing, Inc. has defined, cultivated and raised awareness of the $15 billion electronic/installed home industry through its products, which include print publications, on-line publications, trade shows and market studies. EH Publishing, Inc. is the industry’s source for home technology information and market analysis, with the targeted print and on-line publications: Electronic House, Home Electronic Ideas, CE Pro, CE Pro Retailing, ChannelPro, TecHome Builder, Live Sound, and targeted tradeshows: Electronic House Expo (EHX), TecHome Builder Conference and Expo (TBX.), Worship Facilities Expo (WFX), ROBOBusiness Conference and Expo, RoboDevelopment Conference and Expo, and the Consumer HealthTech Summit.