Lanner Electronics Inc, a global leader in applied computing hardware, announced the addition of the EM-9765 to its range of boards designed for intelligent display applications. This board is equipped with a VIA C7 or Eden processor, VGA, LVDS, HDTV, MPEG-2 decoder, audio and a host of storage, expansion and connectivity options, ideal for media streaming and display applications.
“Lanner has pushed multimedia performance and integration boundaries with the EM-9765,” offer Robert Kuo, Senior Product Manager. “Not only does this unit support VGA and dual-channel LVDS , but customer’s can also take advantage of the onboard HDTV support to create more exciting and visually spectacular signage solutions.”
Built on the VIA CN700 silicon core, the EM-9765 supports a wide range of processors, from the low power VIA Eden 400MHz up to the higher-performing C7 series. Further this board also supports dual DDR2 533/400 memory and integrated VIA Graphics UniChrome Pro IGP.
The EM-9765 supports a range peripherals including a two Gigabit networking ports, six USB ports, four COM ports, parallel port, IrDA and Digital I/O. Customers can also take advantage of the onboard PCI and mini-PCI slots to add extra functionality to meet their unique design requirements.
Benefits of the EM-9765:
- Cost effective performance – Support for VIA Eden and C7 processors provide a range of price/performance options.
- Hi-Def Visual Experience – VIA UniChrome Pro and Chromotion CE Video Display Engine offers support for the latest HDTV formats.
- Dual networking interfaces – Stream or serve media over a network with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Feature rich connectivity – CF, two SATA, six USB 2.0, four COM, and Digital I/O provide vast connectivity options.
- Expansion in a small space – PCI and mini-PCI offers expansion and upgradeability.
The EM-9765 is available for immediate evaluation. For pricing and quantity availability, please contact your local distributor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 1986 and publicly listed (TAIEX 6245) since 2003, Lanner Electronics Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified designer and manufacturer of reliable, frontline security, storage and applied computing platforms and solutions. With headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in the U.S., India, and China, Lanner is uniquely positioned to deliver custom technical solutions with localized, value-added service.