RADVISION (Nasdaq: RVSN), a leading provider of video network infrastructure and developer tools for unified visual communications over IP, 3G, and emerging next-generation IMS networks, announced that its ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution was purchased by NTT DoCoMo.
NTT DoCoMo commented that the decision to purchase the ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution was based on its rich feature set. These features include the simulation of 3G-324M signaling and media, the monitoring of H.223, H.245 and media. In addition, the ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution supports IMTC and GCF test case scenarios.
Adi Paz, Senior Director of Product Management and Marketing for the ProLab family of testing solutions for RADVISION’s Technology Business Unit, said: “The fact that ProLab was bought by an operator of NTT DoCoMo’s stature is an honor for RADVISION. The ProLab 3G-324M testing solution was also certified by GCF and PTCRB. RADVISION will add more features to the ProLab family of testing and analysis solutions, not only for 3G-324M, but also for NGN (Next Generation Networks) for customers to easily execute high level tests in a shorter period.”
RADVISION’s ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution supports the following features:
- Intuitive operation and easy to use
- Multi-protocol support, such as SIP, H.323, 3G-324M and NGN
- Multimedia support for H.263, H.264 and MPEG-4 in addition to voice codecs
- Support for WNSRP fast video setup and Annex K of H.324 Recommendation, or the Media Oriented Negotiation Acceleration Procedure (MONA). MONA is a group of complementary techniques designed to significantly reduce delay in H.324 call setup time. These include Accelerated Connect Procedure (ACP) and Media Preconfigured Channels (MPC).
- Interceptor feature which monitors the signaling and media between two 3G handsets without affecting them
- Network trouble simulation and video quality analyzer
- Automatic test case execution and automatic test result evaluation
- Support for XML/SOAP to run with customer’s existing testing environment
The ProLab 3G-324M Test Solution is deployed by 3G vendors and mobile operators throughout the world.
RADVISION (NASDAQ: RVSN) is the industry’s leading provider of market-proven products and technologies for unified visual communications over IP and 3G networks. With its complete set of standards-based video networking infrastructure and developer toolkits for voice, video, data and wireless communications, RADVISION is driving the unified communications evolution by combining the power of video, voice, data and wireless – for high definition video conferencing systems, innovative converged mobile services, and highly scalable video-enabled desktop platforms on IP, 3G and emerging next-generation IMS networks.