Altera Corporation (NASDAQ: ALTR) and its high-definition (HD) video partners will showcase a broad portfolio of industry-first programmable solutions, including a 3-Gbps serial digital interface (SDI) for use in broadcast system designs, at the upcoming National Association of Broadcasters (NAB2007) show in Las Vegas.
Visitors to Altera’s booth C3347 will see demonstrations of:
- The first FPGA-based 3-Gbps SDI audio/video development kit for accelerating the design of new systems based on the full HD format, 1080p
- An FPGA-based Video over IP reference design incorporating the Pro-MPEG Code of Practice (CoP) #3r2 standard with forward error correction (FEC) supporting 256 channels
- A Digital Media Broadcast Terrestrial/Handheld (DMB-TH) modulator for television broadcast in China
- Altera’s integrated broadcast design framework and Video and Image Processing Suite
Altera at NAB2007
April 16–19, 2007
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada
Visitors to Altera’s booth will also see demonstrations from key Altera broadcast design ecosystem partners including:
- ATEME — H.264 HD unprecedented video quality at low bitrates
- Let It Wave — Breakthrough standard-definition (SD)/HD format conversion
- 4i2i — MPEG2 pro-decoder
- BroadMotion — High-quality JPEG2000 CODEC technology
Altera programmable solutions enable system and semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost-effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets.
Altera, The Programmable Solutions Company, the stylized Altera logo, specific device designations and all other words that are identified as trademarks and/or service marks are, unless noted otherwise, the trademarks and service marks of Altera Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.