Freescale Semiconductor will host its third annual Freescale Technology Forum (FTF) Americas on June 25-28, 2007, at the JW Marriott and Ritz-Carlton Conference Centers in Orlando, Fla. Registration is now open. Designed with the engineer in mind, FTF provides a unique opportunity for attendees to view and interact with the entire Freescale ecosystem, a global community comprised of Freescale and its partners, customers and universities. More than 2,000 designers, applications engineers, industry-leading experts, executives and hardware, software and tools partners are expected to attend the Americas event.
FTF Americas 2007 will include more than 370 hours of technical training sessions, a 28,000-square-foot interactive Technology Lab with more than 220 demonstrations from Freescale and its partners, visionary keynote presentations and an event party at Hard Rock Live. A schedule of technical sessions and a list of Technology Lab demonstrations is available online.
- Tuesday, June 26 – Michel Mayer, Freescale chairman of the board and chief executive officer, shares his vision for customer success through design intelligence.
- Wednesday, June 27 – Futurist, renowned theoretical physicist and co-founder of string field theory Dr. Michio Kaku speaks about the computer industry in 2020.
- Thursday, June 28 – Federated Media chairman, journalist and Industry Standard founder John Battelle moderates a panel on Internet demand and stability.
On Wednesday night, attendees will enjoy an exclusive performance at Hard Rock Live from nine-time Grammy Award-winning singer, guitarist, bassist and songwriter Sheryl Crow.
The complete global calendar for FTF 2007 is as follows:
- FTF Americas: June 25-28 in Orlando, Fla.
- FTF Japan: Sept. 12 in Tokyo
- FTF EMEA: Oct. 9-10 in Paris and Oct. 16-17 in Munich
- FTF China: Nov. (to be determined) in Shenzhen
- FTF India: Nov. 19-20 in Bangalore
About Freescale Semiconductor
Freescale Semiconductor, Inc. is a global leader in the design and manufacture of embedded semiconductors for the automotive, consumer, industrial, networking and wireless markets. The privately held company is based in Austin, Texas, and has design, research and development, manufacturing or sales operations in more than 30 countries. Freescale is one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies with 2006 sales of $6.4 billion (USD).
Freescale Technology Forum
The Freescale Technology Forum (FTF) has become the developer event of the year for the embedded semiconductor industry. The Forum, which debuted in 2005, has drawn more than 12,000 attendees at FTF events worldwide since its inception.
Freescale(TM) and the Freescale logo are trademarks of Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.